CMA Math - Discussion
-
Hi
Anyone has referral code for signing up cma sengkang/ punggol? -
Hi panny,
I Pm u!!:) -
Hi,
My gals has been assessed to enter kinder programme at yishun branch yesterday. I intend to sign her up this week. Any referral code, and passionate teacher to recommend? -
Hi,
I am signing up my gal this week in yishun for kinder programme… there are so many slots to choose, may I know whether a typical class go by the programme level or by age? -
hi concerned_mum.
I pm u!! -
Hi All
We are interested to enrol both children (P1 & N1) @ cma chong pang but only available on weekends classes due to both of us are FTWP.
Any comments or recommendations for which teachers & things to look out for?
Thanks in advance. .
Regards
Kelly -
hi Kelly,
I pm u on teachers and referral:) -
Hi kelyee,
Pm u -
Can I know the course fees for CMA and which outlet is better? Novena or Hougang? Any parents have experience at these two outlets?
-
Disneyland03:
Can I know the course fees for CMA and which outlet is better? Novena or Hougang? Any parents have experience at these two outlets?
I've pm-ed u.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login