Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Literacy Circle - Discussion

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved English
    269 Posts 91 Posters 134.9k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      meiah
      last edited by

      wsp:
      hi, All


      I have just register my kid with the BT branch the previous weekend.
      Just like to check if anybody here interested to be my referral ? If not wrong, both party will be able to enjoy the “Introduce-A-Friend” voucher.
      If you are interested, please do leave me a pm. Thanks.
      Hi,

      Pm sent. Tks.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        TUANG
        last edited by

        Hi

        I also just register my gal with 3 times trial class in CL (Yishun)
        Any comment with Yishun branch?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          titank
          last edited by

          TUANG:
          Hi

          I also just register my gal with 3 times trial class in CL (Yishun)
          Any comment with Yishun branch?
          Wow can register 3 times trial session with LCentral? In that case I would consider using this metnod if decided to enrol LCentral.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • T Offline
            TUANG
            last edited by

            titank:
            TUANG:

            Hi

            I also just register my gal with 3 times trial class in CL (Yishun)
            Any comment with Yishun branch?

            Wow can register 3 times trial session with LCentral? In that case I would consider using this metnod if decided to enrol LCentral.

            It is chargeable! Because I'm not sure my gal like it or not!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              titank
              last edited by

              Hi Tuang,


              So far how you find the foundation program from LCentral? I hope the child would be able to decode reading the word while learn the phonics.
              I wonder are they using montessori phonics,spalding phonics or zoo phonics in their course content?

              Seem like the reading program now in the market is getting more & more confused now.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                TUANG
                last edited by

                titank:
                Hi Tuang,


                So far how you find the foundation program from LCentral? I hope the child would be able to decode reading the word while learn the phonics.
                I wonder are they using montessori phonics,spalding phonics or zoo phonics in their course content?

                Seem like the reading program now in the market is getting more & more confused now.
                Hi Titank
                I also don't know what kind of method they are using. That's why I need 3 times trial classes for my gals! She will attend first lesson on this coming friday!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • O Offline
                  optimistforum
                  last edited by

                  Do they have an online programme to subscribe to? Or is it only absed on active particpation at their centres?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • E Offline
                    Engtutor
                    last edited by

                    Hi all


                    I am a teacher at LCentral.
                    The method we use to teach phonics is the LCentral way. 🙂
                    Our website is quite useful if you want to know more.

                    http://www.lcentral.net

                    optimistforum, we deliver our programmes through our centres, see website for full details.
                    Checkout our ad in the Market Place section for more info.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • T Offline
                      titank
                      last edited by

                      TUANG:
                      titank:

                      [quote=\"TUANG\"]Hi

                      I also just register my gal with 3 times trial class in CL (Yishun)
                      Any comment with Yishun branch?

                      Wow can register 3 times trial session with LCentral? In that case I would consider using this metnod if decided to enrol LCentral.

                      It is chargeable! Because I'm not sure my gal like it or not![/quote]I guess it is better than you pay lump sum where after that find that the program is not suitable or if the child is not ready. May I know how old iy gal?Born which year?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        TUANG
                        last edited by

                        hi Titank

                        My gal was born in 2004. She is going to P1 next year. So I’m quite worry about her English.
                        I belive that the teacher is very important. So after trial class our child will know whether they comfortable with the teacher ?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 26
                        • 27
                        • 7 / 27
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy