Comparing English Enrichment Programmes
-
FYI on this thread,

Grammar and Writing School only offers from P2 onwards -
My boy will be P1 next year. He is currently with "I Can Read" but I feel this school is more suitable for pre-schoolers. Iβm looking for others more suitable for primary school children. Not keen about Kumon. How about Morris Allen or Mindstretcher? Any other recommendation?
-
Yes DD also in I can read but heard from the reception not much people take the primary school program. So I am also thinking of switching to another enrichment next year but do not know which one.
-
Happy Mama:
IMHO, the class size is too large; between 22 to 25 students in a class and the syllabus is totally not related to MOE.[/quote]BC class size isn't that big. Max 16 for Kindergarten, max 18 for Primary or Secmr_ding:
[quote=\"Happy Mama\"]British Council is a definite NO NO.
Is it really that bad? -
Hi,
Anyone has feedback on TAS science programmes? -
Kissgurami:
FYI on this thread,

Grammar and Writing School only offers from P2 onwards
Any idea as to how the classes are conducted?? -
What is the address or contact number for Grammar and Writing School? Any website to share?
-
Been getting PMs on Grammar and Writing School and I have dug out the address
The address is 81 East Coast Road, #02-01
Contact: 94307864
Nope, I do not know how the class is conducted and nope, I have not tried their classes before.
I wanted to check out the school for DDs before but they only enrol from P2 onwards.
my DDs are K1 and K2 which isnβt possible. Thanks -
Sms-ed 9430 7864, but no respond? Any info abt this sch/lessons? How long have they established?
-
purple05:
Sms-ed 9430 7864, but no respond? Any info abt this sch/lessons? How long have they established?
try calling, took me a while to get hold of the lady as well
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login