Comparing English Enrichment Programmes
-
Hi angel64
Is there any entry test? My boy P2 next year but available timing Monday
Or Wednesday 9-11am or Saturday 1-3pm :? -
Hi TweetyKS, only just logged onto this again. My dd is in the P5 class and they do cover a fair bit of writing, although it may not be the entire compo. I think their approach is good as the focus is on teaching skills.
Hope your child will enjoy the lessons there. -
sammifan:
Thanks sammifan for the info. I have just signed up for my DS.Hi TweetyKS, only just logged onto this again. My dd is in the P5 class and they do cover a fair bit of writing, although it may not be the entire compo. I think their approach is good as the focus is on teaching skills.
Hope your child will enjoy the lessons there. -
Can someone please share what is approx class size for Creative Horizons, fee and term, as well as lesson duration? Thanks
-
Pen88n, they start the class with min enrolment of 3 kids. I think it gets to a max of 8. Each class lasts 1.5hours and the fees are around $500 per term.
Hope this helps -
Hi,
I got the TAS creative writing book and my kids and I really liked it. Their writing really has standard. I am thinking of enrolling my kids, anyone knows how much are term fees and how long the lessons are. -
Hi jlimk,
Each lesson is 2 hours long. Every 10 lessons/term is 388. During Jun/Dec holidays, parents who wish for their kids to continue will pay a prorated fee. -
jlimk:
Term fees : $388 (10 lessons)Hi,
I got the TAS creative writing book and my kids and I really liked it. Their writing really has standard. I am thinking of enrolling my kids, anyone knows how much are term fees and how long the lessons are.
Duration : 2 hrs per lesson -
Hi jlimk
The term fees is $388 for 10 lessons. Each lesson is 2 hrs.
I just signed up my kid at AMK for next yr as he enjoyed the class.
You may wish to check with them on the availability of the classes at the location that you want.
Btw i also heard that their latest vocab book will be launched during the Bookfest at Suntec this coming fri. (cheaper to get at the launch) -
Yes, I think cheaper at Bookfest even for TAS parents. By the way, for parents who find it hard to contact TAS, they have put up their calling timing and another extra number to call on their website, just saw it when looking at info for their camp:
http://www.thealternativestory.com/contacts
For their camp (still undecided whether to send my kids)- has anyone sent their kids before, advisable to stay over night? How your kids found it?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login