Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    OnSponge Maths - Discussion

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Mathematics
    402 Posts 175 Posters 246.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • lilytan0355L Offline
      lilytan0355
      last edited by

      Jerseyiv\" post_id=\"2122111\" time=\"1699143835\" user_id=\"54581:

      Hi does anyone have feedback on Oodles Hougang/Kovan branch?
      My children withdrawn from there after almost a year there, think it was average... In the end signed up with another tuition centre near the area.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        BBbutterfly
        last edited by

        lilytan0355\" post_id=\"2131127\" time=\"1711008691\" user_id=\"201233:

        My children withdrawn from there after almost a year there, think it was average... In the end signed up with another tuition centre near the area.
        Lily, may I know which maths center are your kids at now?

        I am still researching what would be best for my son at p2 level. Oodles is one of my consideration. I do see a mix response for Oodles.

        Maths lab is another option I'm considering but it's on the expensive end.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • lilytan0355L Offline
          lilytan0355
          last edited by

          BBbutterfly\" post_id=\"2132361\" time=\"1712673952\" user_id=\"204483:

          Lily, may I know which maths center are your kids at now?

          I am still researching what would be best for my son at p2 level. Oodles is one of my consideration. I do see a mix response for Oodles.

          Maths lab is another option I'm considering but it's on the expensive end.
          I signed up next door with Edify: Math & Science, my kids initially only did Science with them and I could some improvement. Subsequently we signed up for Math as my son seems to prefer Edify. Personally it was also more reassuring for me as the tutors are all ex-MOE teachers. I'm not sure if they offer P2 math though.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

          Register Login
          • 1
          • 2
          • 37
          • 38
          • 39
          • 40
          • 41
          • 41 / 41
          • First post
            Last post



          Online Users

          Statistics

          1

          Online

          211.3k

          Users

          34.5k

          Topics

          1.8m

          Posts
          Popular Topics
          New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
          P1 Registration 2027 Changes
          DSA Discussions and Strategies
          PSLE Discussions and Strategies
          How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
          SkillsFuture course recommendations

            About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy