Ready-made curtains
-
With Xmas around the corner,I need to change the curtains in my living room. Prefer the pinch-pleat curtains(full-length) which can block sun-light as well.
Any recommendations.
I have tried Spotlight - quite okay.
OG - got only half-length.
Somebody suggested Ikea - but last time I saw only the day-light transparent ones.Need to visit one more time.
Any other place in Singapore to recommend??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login