Club Breadmakers
-
autumnbronze:
Don't know why seldom step foot into that shop even though I know it's been around for a while, maybe can say it is a bit out of the way, you know what I mean, it's like hidden in one corner like that, but things are are rather reasonable. Got my wooden spoons for Manuka honey from there.Actually 25hourmaid,
How come you go all the way to Bedok.
Have you ever tried the store selling household/kitchen stuff above Shop and Save at Serangoon Central??
I haven't been there for a long time, but I recall that it is quite a big store. -
autumnbronze:
Huh? Where? I don't see it leh? :?
Done.Happy Mama:
Nite nitezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :snooze: :snooze: but not until I see the pics
Today no pillows to dream on....
Thanks for waiting :love: :love: -
schweppes:
No, not that this maid knows how to sniff out info, but happen to see your nick at the CHIJ OLN thread the other day, clicked on it and found out that your girls go to SACPS.aiyoh... this maid is really good and knows how to sniff out info. :faint:
and the answer is \"yes\"
-
autumnbronze:
Aiyo sorry, saw the link now. :oops: :oops: Wow very nice and can feel the love when you are baking it. :love: :love:Okie done .... over at the All about cakes and cookies thread

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341999#341999 -
25hourmaid:
:offtopic:
No, not that this maid knows how to sniff out info, but happen to see your nick at the CHIJ OLN thread the other day, clicked on it and found out that your girls go to SACPS.schweppes:
aiyoh... this maid is really good and knows how to sniff out info. :faint:
and the answer is \"yes\"
yalor...i kaypoh and gatecrashed the thread. But just felt that I had to give feedback abt the P. She's a very nice lady. Helped my dd1 A LOT (in terms of providing good teachers support) -
Okie G'nite ladies
Had fun chatting with ya all.
Sweet dreams :snooze: :snooze: -
Nitey nite, I'm off to :snooze:
-
schweppes:
:thankyou: Schweppes. Think I'm too Kiasee so I followed the Serevin's recipes strictly :lol:twinklejoy:
Sorry again..I dont know how to download my cheese bread pics from my iphone to this thread.. Overall,the cheese bread look ok & the crust is just nice..will try to post the pics tmrw
Well done, twinklejoy :ugogirl: U give us hope :udawoman:
All thanks to everyone & Serevin's recipes! -
autumnbronze:
:thankyou: Autumnbronze. Really no secrets for my cheese bread. Follow strictly to the recipe niah.. Kiasee & kiasutwinklejoy:
Sorry again..I dont know how to download my cheese bread pics from my iphone to this thread.. Overall,the cheese bread look ok & the crust is just nice..will try to post the pics tmrw
Waaaaaaaaah success story :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:
Please share share your secrets :celebrate:
-
:thankyou: :thankyou: jtoh & happy mama & all
I will post pics of my high risen cheese bread soon! Night night everyone :snooze: :snooze: :snooze:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login