Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      twinklejoy
      last edited by

      peterch:
      schweppes:

      [quote=\"peterch\"]Anyone baking cake with Z yet? How's the result πŸ˜„


      Not yet. Wd like to try banana cake but haven't got round to it yet πŸ˜‰

      Bake a choc cake with Z. Will post the picts later. It smells delicious :D[/quote]wow! choc cake! :drool:
      waiting for your pics! :lol:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        autumnbronze
        last edited by

        Happy Mama:
        autumnbronze:

        Hi friends,


        Am going to attempt whole meal bread.

        Just need some recommendations. The recipe calls for dry milk. What shd I use?? I do not buy powdered milk.

        Many thanks πŸ˜„

        I thought of trying wholemeal bread too, but I will be going out this afternoon. Maybe I will bake early evening, but I heard baking wholemeal can be quite challenging. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

        Alamak .... hmmmm. Since I had wholemeal flour, leftover from baking cookies some time back, thought I would use it.

        We also eat wholemeal bread, very seldom eat white bread.

        Lets see how it goes lah .... I got excuse mah. Am a novice, so nobody shd laugh at me if it does not turn out well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          autumnbronze
          last edited by

          jtoh:
          Happy Mama:

          [quote=\"autumnbronze\"]Hi friends,


          Am going to attempt whole meal bread.

          Just need some recommendations. The recipe calls for dry milk. What shd I use?? I do not buy powdered milk.

          Many thanks πŸ˜„

          I thought of trying wholemeal bread too, but I will be going out this afternoon. Maybe I will bake early evening, but I heard baking wholemeal can be quite challenging. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

          Can share your wholemeal recipe? Also where to buy wholemeal flour from?[/quote]Can get from PH, NTUC or CS (Red Mill brand).

          I PM you πŸ˜„

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • A Offline
            autumnbronze
            last edited by

            twinklejoy:
            autumnbronze:

            Hi friends,


            Am going to attempt whole meal bread.

            Just need some recommendations. The recipe calls for dry milk. What shd I use?? I do not buy powdered milk.

            Many thanks πŸ˜„

            Hi autumnbronze,
            you can try using freshmilk.
            I replaced water to freshmilk for my raisin bread, based on the recipe.
            if I didn't remember wrongly, the Severin has wholemeal recipe. if you can wait, I'll pm you tonight. all measurement are in grams and ml for flour and water.

            Okie, thanks so much. Appreciate it :celebrate:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              jtoh
              last edited by

              thanks autumnbronze. πŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Happy Mama
                last edited by

                autumnbronze:
                jtoh:

                [quote=\"Happy Mama\"]
                I thought of trying wholemeal bread too, but I will be going out this afternoon. Maybe I will bake early evening, but I heard baking wholemeal can be quite challenging. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

                Can share your wholemeal recipe? Also where to buy wholemeal flour from?

                Can get from PH, NTUC or CS (Red Mill brand).

                I PM you :D[/quote]Oops! Autumnbronze beat me to it! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I bought mine from PH.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • J Offline
                  jtoh
                  last edited by

                  thanks happy mama

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    autumnbronze
                    last edited by

                    jtoh:
                    thanks autumnbronze. πŸ˜‰

                    No worries :celebrate:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • P Offline
                      peterch
                      last edited by

                      http://postimage.org/image/gm25jzpg/


                      Choc chip cake with Z. πŸ˜„

                      Choc bread is in Z now πŸ™
                      Hope it is better than the one I made last night πŸ™‚

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        twinklejoy
                        last edited by

                        LKVM:
                        twinklejoy:

                        Good morning everyone!

                        MIA over the wkends... πŸ˜„
                        here's my overdue cheese loof... :evil: tadah :


                        http://postimage.org/image/ev7qd85g/

                        http://postimage.org/image/evhnlb44/


                        http://postimage.org/image/evrkte2s/

                        wow so nice :drool: :drool:

                        :thankyou: it's delicious too :lol:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 194
                        • 195
                        • 196
                        • 197
                        • 198
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 196 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy