Club Breadmakers
-
LKVM:
Btw is there any kind kakis online right now to give the brand name of the bread flour, yeast, butter for the loaf in single post so that I can start buying

LKVM, :udawoman:
can try Prima's bread flour, Bake King's yeast, any butter will do bah..
don't forget to hide kai knife for me huh! :love: -
schweppes:
i love my cranberry and raisin bread. very healthy and yumz
cranberry!!twinklejoy:
[quote=\"Happy Mama\"]I'm going out to buy baking powder. Feel like trying cake using my Z. Also feel like trying wholemeal bread and cranberry bread.
Hmmm :? which should I start with?
wanted to try baking cranberry too!
[/quote]Yes!! :drool:
-
b2b3m4:
Okie. Am taking note of all your tips. How many tablets did you add? One of crushed 100mg??Autumnbronze,
to further your rise in your wholewheat bread, you may want to consider adding in crushed vitamin c tablets. I added 100mg tablets the last time i made them, and the rise is much better.
Do check out this website if your want your know more about ingredients aiding in the rise in your bread.
:thankyou: :hugs:
ps: Can you pls post the link???
-
schweppes:
I just bought it! Looks huge and very fresh.Happy Mama:
Anybody tried PH's cranberries? Are they ok?
not sure, shd be ok i guess
By the way, any reason why all of you recommend Prima bread flour? Any bad experience with PH Bread Flour? My first packet was Prima and subsequent was PH. Didn't notice any difference leh. :? -
twinklejoy:
Whoa!!! :drool: :drool:tadah...here's my raisin bread baked last night :
http://postimage.org/image/2kree0u6c/
http://postimage.org/image/2krmnpkn8/ -
LKVM:
Do you directly add yeast or mix with anything before adding?
LKVM, the machine comes with a recipe book. So all you need to do is follow and dump in the ingredients in the sequence and press START. In 3.5hours time, you will get warm fresh home-made loaf.
Easy peasy!!
-
LKVM:
Thank you friend ... :hugs:
Not bad autumn seeing this is your virgin loaf and somemore its wheat flour which anyways doesnt rice very high :celebrate: -
25hourmaid:
25hourmaid,LKVM:
I think I should get my knife 1st before the machine then :idea:
LKVM:
Have you thought of the other way round? What if you got your knife, but the Z's gone? Then how?Yeah lor wat if the knife's are gone

Don't forget there are lurkers in this thread, for all you know, the Zs might be flying off the shelves before you know it!
Naughty lah you :evil:
:lol:
-
b2b3m4:
Autumnbronze,
to further your rise in your wholewheat bread, you may want to consider adding in crushed vitamin c tablets. I added 100mg tablets the last time i made them, and the rise is much better.
Do check out this website if your want your know more about ingredients aiding in the rise in your bread.
Huh? b2b3m4, this is very interesting. Will Vit C give a sourish taste? All the Vit C nutrients would have been gone once exposed to heat.. Any scientific reason behind this? :?
Thank you. -
schweppes:
I decided to do a \"stock check\" on kai knife to report to bread buddies here. kekeke... :boogie:
that there will be stock on Thurs. When I send DS for class, will drop by there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login