Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      Happy Mama
      last edited by

      jtoh:
      I must try it soon. You bought your cranberries from PH? Have you seen them in Cold Storage?

      Yes, you should. It's really yummy and I love the refreshing colour. πŸ˜„

      I bought cranberries from PH. Haven't been to Cold Storage for more than a week, so didn't notice the cranberries.. but i guess CS will have very good cranberries too.

      I prefer to shop at PH because it's a one-stop store which serves all my baking needs.. and parking's so convenient too... πŸ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Happy Mama
        last edited by

        autumnbronze:
        Happy Mama:

        [quote=\"autumnbronze\"]Anyone else baking tonite ???


        πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

        Autumnbronze, you baking tonight, is it? πŸ˜‰

        Yah, trying out corn bread. Substituted the mashed bananas for cream corn πŸ™ πŸ™[/quote]Wow! Photos anytime soon?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jtoh
          last edited by

          autumnbronze:
          Happy Mama:

          [quote=\"autumnbronze\"]Anyone else baking tonite ???


          πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

          Autumnbronze, you baking tonight, is it? πŸ˜‰

          Yah, trying out corn bread. Substituted the mashed bananas for cream corn πŸ™ πŸ™[/quote]Oh I wanted to try making corn bread too but don't know where to begin. I like the one from Gardenia. Is that the kind of corn bread you're trying to achieve? Please share your results with us when it's ready.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Happy Mama
            last edited by

            Eh, I thought KSI baked banana bread or cake? Haven't seen photos of her creation... or did I miss it? :?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              autumnbronze
              last edited by

              Hopefully it turns out well. I itchy itchy went and fiddle with the recipe. Later I will report report ...


              The good news is that it is rising.

              Ok, to borrow BigD's phrase, I buay pai seh .... good or bad, I will post pix.

              Don't know whether it'll be like Gardenia lah. Don't know whether its normal corn they use. I am using canned cream style corn from del monte as it seems to have the consistency of mashed bananas πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                autumnbronze
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                Eh, I thought KSI baked banana bread or cake? Haven't seen photos of her creation... or did I miss it? :?

                No, she hasn't posted it yet πŸ˜„

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • J Offline
                  jtoh
                  last edited by

                  Happy Mama:
                  jtoh:

                  I must try it soon. You bought your cranberries from PH? Have you seen them in Cold Storage?


                  Yes, you should. It's really yummy and I love the refreshing colour. πŸ˜„

                  I bought cranberries from PH. Haven't been to Cold Storage for more than a week, so didn't notice the cranberries.. but i guess CS will have very good cranberries too.

                  I prefer to shop at PH because it's a one-stop store which serves all my baking needs.. and parking's so convenient too... πŸ˜‰

                  Which PH do you go to?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    autumnbronze
                    last edited by

                    Happy Mama:


                    I prefer to shop at PH because it's a one-stop store which serves all my baking needs.. and parking's so convenient too... πŸ˜‰
                    Which one do you go to??

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J Offline
                      jtoh
                      last edited by

                      autumnbronze:
                      Hopefully it turns out well. I itchy itchy went and fiddle with the recipe. Later I will report report ...


                      The good news is that it is rising.

                      Ok, to borrow BigD's phrase, I buay pai seh .... good or bad, I will post pix.

                      Don't know whether it'll be like Gardenia lah. Don't know whether its normal corn they use. I am using canned cream style corn from del monte as it seems to have the consistency of mashed bananas πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„
                      Sounds good. And rising is a good sign. πŸ™‚

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Happy Mama
                        last edited by

                        autumnbronze:
                        Hopefully it turns out well. I itchy itchy went and fiddle with the recipe. Later I will report report ...


                        The good news is that it is rising.

                        Ok, to borrow BigD's phrase, I buay pai seh .... good or bad, I will post pix.

                        Don't know whether it'll be like Gardenia lah. Don't know whether its normal corn they use. I am using canned cream style corn from del monte as it seems to have the consistency of mashed bananas πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„
                        Ya me too! I post it even if it's a failure and still get so happy and excited over it.... Anyway, all for the fun of it right? So no need to get so uptight and serious! πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 244
                        • 245
                        • 246
                        • 247
                        • 248
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 246 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy