Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      schweppes
      last edited by

      BigDevil:
      schweppes:

      BigD: Are u thinking of getting a bread machine too? πŸ˜‰


      Maybe....maybe....

      buy... buy... buy... :rahrah:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        BigDevil
        last edited by

        ksi:
        Hey best policeman in town...book the speedsters!!!!!! Over speed limit.....:rotflmao:

        This policeman cannot run so fast leh...how to book them?
        They flew by me before I can click\"post reply\"!! :lol:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          BigDevil
          last edited by

          schweppes:
          BigDevil:

          [quote=\"schweppes\"]BigD: Are u thinking of getting a bread machine too? πŸ˜‰


          Maybe....maybe....

          buy... buy... buy... :rahrah:[/quote] :shock: :faint:
          :siam:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • A Offline
            autumnbronze
            last edited by

            schweppes:
            BigDevil:

            [quote=\"schweppes\"]BigD: Are u thinking of getting a bread machine too? πŸ˜‰


            Maybe....maybe....

            buy... buy... buy... :rahrah:[/quote]Yes ... yes ... yes ...

            Buy ... buy ... buy ... :rahrah: :rahrah:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              autumnbronze
              last edited by

              tisha:


              Wow! The bread is well risen and the texture looks good too. :celebrate:
              So did you add any Vit C or did the proportion of the wholemeal/bread flour work for you.
              :thankyou: and :hugs: tisha

              I did not add vit C this time. Thought it wouldn't be necessary because of the bread flour, but I did increase the yeast by a pinch.

              For me, I think this is the best proportion that I have found so far.

              I may want to push it a bit more. Lets see. But for now, this is satisfactory :celebrate:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                autumnbronze
                last edited by

                Twins:

                Thanks AutumnBronze!! You're sweet!! :love:

                It's amazing what a forum can do for motivation!!
                :celebrate:

                Today I will bring my S machine to the repair centre. They suspect that since it's been kept in the cupboard untouched for a year, perhaps humidity has collected in the power plug, and caused the trip in the circuit breaker. Hopefully, that's the cause of it and not the baking element... πŸ™
                Hi Twins,

                :xedfingers: :xedfingers: and hoping for the best πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  autumnbronze
                  last edited by

                  schweppes:
                  *waving hands excitedly to bread kakis*


                  :imanisland: everyone

                  I attempted to bake Carrot Cake today with the Cake function on the Z. My dds tried it and said that they cd not taste much of the carrots but the cake was yummy.

                  I used the Banana Nut cake recipe format but changed the ingredients slightly. (the parts changed are highighted in blue)

                  Here are some pics:

                  Carrot cake fresh from the machine
                  http://postimage.org/image/308emfvs4/

                  Carrot cake with the cream cheese icing
                  http://postimage.org/image/308jl1x9g/

                  Carrot cake sliced
                  http://postimage.org/image/308l8l9r8/

                  Carrot cake served with a dollop of cream cheese
                  http://postimage.org/image/308mw4m90/

                  Of course the carrot cake does not come close to the Cedele or Room4Dessert version, but for 1st attempt, I quite happy lah :dancing:

                  πŸ˜‰
                  :thankyou: for the recipe sista :celebrate:

                  The cake looks REALLY yummilicious ....

                  This one def going to file.

                  We (DH and I) love carrot cake :drool: :drool:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    autumnbronze
                    last edited by

                    jtoh:


                    Yep. Ex-maid don't care. See the word 'flour', use. Cornflour she just throw spoonfuls into vegetable without mixing with a little liquid first. Then give me blur look when food looks wierd. Current maid now eyeing the bread machine with great interest. I'm so worried she'll use it while I'm out.
                    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      autumnbronze
                      last edited by

                      :thankyou: and :hugs: to


                      ksi,
                      jtoh,
                      25hourmaid,
                      Happy Mama,
                      Schweppes,
                      LKVM

                      and last but def not least

                      Twinklejoy

                      for complimenting my corn bread πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

                      Schweppes and Twinklejoy - I say go for it .... :celebrate:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        twinklejoy
                        last edited by

                        autumnbronze:
                        :thankyou: and :hugs: to


                        ksi,
                        jtoh,
                        25hourmaid,
                        Happy Mama,
                        Schweppes,
                        LKVM

                        and last but def not least

                        Twinklejoy

                        for complimenting my corn bread πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

                        Schweppes and Twinklejoy - I say go for it .... :celebrate:
                        Thanks autumnbronze for your encouragement... :love: my name is included in your billboard :dancing: Thanks!
                        sure will try will try
                        me or bak ka liao..ds cried middle of the night..am so deprived from sleep now 😞
                        maybe I will try banana bread tonight. didn't buy that black spots banana, Del Monte yoi sai hor? :idea:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 270
                        • 271
                        • 272
                        • 273
                        • 274
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 272 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy