Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      autumnbronze
      last edited by

      :thankyou: and :hugs: to


      ksi,
      jtoh,
      25hourmaid,
      Happy Mama,
      Schweppes,
      LKVM

      and last but def not least

      Twinklejoy

      for complimenting my corn bread πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

      Schweppes and Twinklejoy - I say go for it .... :celebrate:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        twinklejoy
        last edited by

        autumnbronze:
        :thankyou: and :hugs: to


        ksi,
        jtoh,
        25hourmaid,
        Happy Mama,
        Schweppes,
        LKVM

        and last but def not least

        Twinklejoy

        for complimenting my corn bread πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

        Schweppes and Twinklejoy - I say go for it .... :celebrate:
        Thanks autumnbronze for your encouragement... :love: my name is included in your billboard :dancing: Thanks!
        sure will try will try
        me or bak ka liao..ds cried middle of the night..am so deprived from sleep now 😞
        maybe I will try banana bread tonight. didn't buy that black spots banana, Del Monte yoi sai hor? :idea:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          Twins
          last edited by

          autumnbronze:
          Twins:


          Thanks AutumnBronze!! You're sweet!! :love:

          It's amazing what a forum can do for motivation!!
          :celebrate:

          Today I will bring my S machine to the repair centre. They suspect that since it's been kept in the cupboard untouched for a year, perhaps humidity has collected in the power plug, and caused the trip in the circuit breaker. Hopefully, that's the cause of it and not the baking element... πŸ™

          Hi Twins,

          :xedfingers: :xedfingers: and hoping for the best πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

          Thanks AutumnBronze.

          Thought I'd share with you all as I saw some earlier posts on \"kaput\" machines due to non-use for a while. If really due to power plug, then it's lesson learnt for those who have such a problem - not to throw away so soon. Maybe still can salvage.

          Will keep all posted once I hear back from the \"doctor\" .
          :xedfingers:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            schweppes
            last edited by

            Twins:
            autumnbronze:

            [quote=\"Twins\"]
            Thanks AutumnBronze!! You're sweet!! :love:

            It's amazing what a forum can do for motivation!!
            :celebrate:

            Today I will bring my S machine to the repair centre. They suspect that since it's been kept in the cupboard untouched for a year, perhaps humidity has collected in the power plug, and caused the trip in the circuit breaker. Hopefully, that's the cause of it and not the baking element... πŸ™

            Hi Twins,

            :xedfingers: :xedfingers: and hoping for the best πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

            Thanks AutumnBronze.

            Thought I'd share with you all as I saw some earlier posts on \"kaput\" machines due to non-use for a while. If really due to power plug, then it's lesson learnt for those who have such a problem - not to throw away so soon. Maybe still can salvage.

            Will keep all posted once I hear back from the \"doctor\" .
            :xedfingers:[/quote]Hi Twins, hopefully your machine can be fixed. πŸ™

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • corneyAmberC Offline
              corneyAmber
              last edited by

              Twins:
              Thanks AutumnBronze.


              Thought I'd share with you all as I saw some earlier posts on \"kaput\" machines due to non-use for a while. If really due to power plug, then it's lesson learnt for those who have such a problem - not to throw away so soon. Maybe still can salvage.

              Will keep all posted once I hear back from the \"doctor\" .
              :xedfingers:
              But how can the problem lie with the power plug? :? If there is something wrong with the plug, it won't be able to knead at all.

              Anyway, I am also waiting for your \"doctor's report\". :xedfingers:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • P Offline
                peterch
                last edited by

                25hourmaid:
                But how can the problem lie with the power plug? :? If there is something wrong with the plug, it won't be able to knead at all.


                Anyway, I am also waiting for your \"doctor's report\". :xedfingers:
                Maybe the power plug \"kaput\" when it started baking stage. Kneading doesn't consume a lot of power, but at baking stage, the hot element started to work and consume lots of power. If the cable wire at the plug was loose, it might happen πŸ˜„

                Since everybody are waiting for the 'doctor's report', I'm waiting for the bread then πŸ˜„ πŸ™

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  peterch:
                  Maybe the power plug \"kaput\" when it started baking stage. Kneading doesn't consume a lot of power, but at baking stage, the hot element started to work and consume lots of power. If the cable wire at the plug was loose, it might happen πŸ˜„


                  Since everybody are waiting for the 'doctor's report', I'm waiting for the bread then πŸ˜„ πŸ™
                  Hmmm .... sounds like there is a possibility here .... but the problem is S has its own agent here, while my B is Carrefour's house brand, so finding a 'doctor' to 'cure' my B would be a problem, but if it's just the plug, then maybe I can get someone to check it out, and that's why I said I am waiting for Twins' 'doctor's report'. πŸ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jtoh
                    last edited by

                    Anyone baking today? I’m not. Probably will tomorrow.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      schweppes
                      last edited by

                      jtoh:
                      Anyone baking today? I'm not. Probably will tomorrow.

                      wanted to bake today, but end up tidying the house and running last minute errands for CNY 😎

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • P Offline
                        peterch
                        last edited by

                        jtoh:
                        Anyone baking today? I'm not. Probably will tomorrow.

                        I baked another choc bread today. But no time to take photo as it was almost finish by tonight πŸ˜„

                        Will try to bake something new tomorrow :lol:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 270
                        • 271
                        • 272
                        • 273
                        • 274
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 272 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy