Club Breadmakers
-
Happy Mama:
:imanisland: L-earner and Arisz!
:welcome: to KSP and welcome to the Bread Thread. :celebrate:
Hi Happy Mama!!
Need to learn from all you expert here! -
arisz:
I ain't any expert here. There are more shifus out there. :evil:Hi Happy Mama!!
Need to learn from all you expert here!
-
:love: :love: thank you!
-
εθΎs, the bread to be stored in the freezer must be sliced first or juz put the entire loaf in?
-
jessicawongcs:
my lao shi said either way also can

Tks! -
Happy Mama:
I ain't any expert here. There are more shifus out there. :evil:

Happy Mama, you also slowly become expert liao!
I'm the real newbie! My bread machine is just a few days old only.
-
jessicawongcs:
yeah, and tang has the freebies right?? i was so tempted to get but DH was with me :stupid: i should have gone alone :lol:
jessicawongcs, yeah! got freebies! The really small thermal flask and weighing scale. Yah, shouldn't have gone with hubby.
I went with my sister! Hehe
-
Hi ladies,
Can I ask for those with bread machine, the beep sound for adding the raisin, nuts or choco chips sound after the kneading process or before?
Around 20- 30 minutes after I press start? -
L-earner:
εθΎs, the bread to be stored in the freezer must be sliced first or juz put the entire loaf in?
for me, after the bread is ready, i let it cool for a while and then slice. i usually bake my bread in the early evenings (around 6-7) so that it's ready by about 10ish. I don't put in the fridge as we have the bread for breakfast the next day. There are 4 of us and we can finish the bread by then. -
arisz:
no need to press \"start\" again. after you hear the beep - open the cover and add the ingredients. After that, just close the cover and let the machine work its magic.Hi ladies,
Can I ask for those with bread machine, the beep sound for adding the raisin, nuts or choco chips sound after the kneading process or before?
Around 20- 30 minutes after I press start?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login