Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Mummy jtoh: Hello!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    241 Posts 34 Posters 57.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      jtoh
      last edited by

      poppy15:
      :rahrah: :rahrah: jia you jia you :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:


      chiong ar......
      chionging, chionging.... ๐Ÿ™‚

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        jtoh:
        ksi:

        ๅŠ ๆฒนๅŠ ๆฒน to GM3!!!! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:


        I look at your GM11 I scared. :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚


        No need to be scared, unless you are requested to spend 24 hours chatting with me on KSP.com.... :rotflmao:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jtoh
          last edited by

          ksi:
          jtoh:

          [quote=\"ksi\"]ๅŠ ๆฒนๅŠ ๆฒน to GM3!!!! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:


          I look at your GM11 I scared. :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚


          No need to be scared, unless you are requested to spend 24 hours chatting with me on KSP.com.... :rotflmao:[/quote] :rotflmao: Whoa you joined in 2008. So you joined when ksp first started?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            jtoh:
            ksi:




            No need to be scared, unless you are requested to spend 24 hours chatting with me on KSP.com.... :rotflmao:

            :rotflmao: Whoa you joined in 2008. So you joined when ksp first started?

            I think KSP started in the year but I don't think I was the first 100 members signed up.

            Anyway, I am getting my GM12 soon, today or tomorrow.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • P Offline
              poppy15
              last edited by

              jtoh:
              :rotflmao: Whoa you joined in 2008. So you joined when ksp first started?

              ksi was interviewed at the same time Chief was interviewed ya know :evil: hehe..

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                poppy15:
                jtoh:

                :rotflmao: Whoa you joined in 2008. So you joined when ksp first started?


                ksi was interviewed at the same time Chief was interviewed ya know :evil: hehe..

                Wah you remember....I just happened to see in my email archive last week and recalled that I did give my share of views.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • J Offline
                  jtoh
                  last edited by

                  ksi:
                  jtoh:

                  [quote=\"ksi\"]


                  No need to be scared, unless you are requested to spend 24 hours chatting with me on KSP.com.... :rotflmao:

                  :rotflmao: Whoa you joined in 2008. So you joined when ksp first started?

                  I think KSP started in the year but I don't think I was the first 100 members signed up.

                  Anyway, I am getting my GM12 soon, today or tomorrow.. ๐Ÿ˜‰[/quote]Wah! Jia you!! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jtoh
                    last edited by

                    poppy15:
                    jtoh:

                    :rotflmao: Whoa you joined in 2008. So you joined when ksp first started?


                    ksi was interviewed at the same time Chief was interviewed ya know :evil: hehe..

                    Cool!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • phtthpP Offline
                      phtthp
                      last edited by

                      Congratulations, jtoh!


                      i always enjoy reading all your replies.
                      you are always there when i need help!

                      :udawoman: :rahrah: :imcool: :dancing: :laugh: :lol:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • qmsQ Offline
                        qms
                        last edited by

                        :rahrah:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 11
                        • 12
                        • 13
                        • 14
                        • 15
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 13 / 25
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        0

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy