Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Nespresso Coffee Machine

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    447 Posts 42 Posters 154.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      SMH FOREST
      last edited by

      jtoh:
      SMHForest, looks like you can wait for the next offer to come around. šŸ™‚

      hahaha... yahhh.. maybe i should! haizzz.. dunno if i can make it to the boutiques this wkend... my hub seems to have a packed schedule again.... n plus the housework to be done.... sianzzz... šŸ˜“

      i am gian-ing good coffee!!!! šŸ˜‚

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        SMH FOREST
        last edited by

        jtoh:
        verykiasu2010:

        may be next time CKS can auction a Jura or a Nespresso instead of iPad2


        That's a good suggestion.

        aiya.. tat means i no lobang also... if i got it right, must use your KSP points to bid right?? i dunno how to earn KSP points!! šŸ˜‚ :oops:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jtoh
          last edited by

          SHMForest - Read here on how to earn KSP points : http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2956

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            SMH FOREST
            last edited by

            thanks jtoh for showing me the link!!! šŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              jtoh:
              Oh yes, I like Arpeggio too. The other ones I like are Roma, Capriccio, Dulsao, Ristretto...

              Yes I like Arpeggio, Roma and Ristretto too. I also like Fortissio. Do you like it?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • J Offline
                jtoh
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                jtoh:

                Oh yes, I like Arpeggio too. The other ones I like are Roma, Capriccio, Dulsao, Ristretto...


                Yes I like Arpeggio, Roma and Ristretto too. I also like Fortissio. Do you like it?

                No, don't really like Fortissio. And I've run out of it so can't remember what it tastes like. šŸ˜„ So you bought your Nespresso machine already Happy Mama?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  Happy Mama
                  last edited by

                  jtoh:
                  No, don't really like Ristretto. And I've run out of it so can't remember what it tastes like. šŸ˜„ So you bought your Nespresso machine already Happy Mama?

                  Yes, finally. Got the Pixie, without the frother as I'm no fan of lattes and cappuccinos. Only love my coffee with some milk. I bought 10 sleeves of capsules at one go. šŸ˜„ Kiasu right? šŸ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    jtoh
                    last edited by

                    Happy Mama:
                    jtoh:

                    No, don't really like Ristretto. And I've run out of it so can't remember what it tastes like. šŸ˜„ So you bought your Nespresso machine already Happy Mama?


                    Yes, finally. Got the Pixie, without the frother as I'm no fan of lattes and cappuccinos. Only love my coffee with some milk. I bought 10 sleeves of capsules at one go. šŸ˜„ Kiasu right? šŸ˜‰

                    10 sleeves is okay. Drink 4 a day between you and your hubby and you'll be done in no time. Did you get the Discovery Box with the 25 sleeves?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Happy Mama
                      last edited by

                      jtoh:
                      10 sleeves is okay. Drink 4 a day between you and your hubby and you'll be done in no time. Did you get the Discovery Box with the 25 sleeves?

                      I'm the only coffee drinker at home. šŸ˜‰
                      No didn't get it. The box is beautiful but a little too big. Did you get it?
                      So what's your favorite coffee currently?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jtoh
                        last edited by

                        Happy Mama:
                        jtoh:

                        10 sleeves is okay. Drink 4 a day between you and your hubby and you'll be done in no time. Did you get the Discovery Box with the 25 sleeves?


                        I'm the only coffee drinker at home. šŸ˜‰
                        No didn't get it. The box is beautiful but a little too big. Did you get it?
                        So what's your favorite coffee currently?

                        Yes I got it. It's fun to place all the different coffees inside like a kaleidoscope of colours. šŸ™‚ My favourite is Arpeggio. Just had it this morning.

                        I'm looking forward to the limited editions.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 21
                        • 22
                        • 23
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 23 / 45
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy