Nespresso Coffee Machine
-
Snow Crystal:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Your avatar says so tooschweppes:
Can't wait to try :rubhands:

*slurp*
-
Just tried the new Limited Edition Crealto. It's good. It's a strong brew with an intensity of 8 and yet not bitter. I like. And bought lots.

-
jtoh:
Just tried the new Limited Edition Crealto. It's good. It's a strong brew with an intensity of 8 and yet not bitter. I like. And bought lots.

:hi5:
just got my stash today.
How does this compare with the kazaar? Have never tried kazaar before but read so many wonderful reviews. Must be really good since it made an encore performance.
-
schweppes:
Kazaar is a lot stronger and more intense. Good wake me up.jtoh:
Just tried the new Limited Edition Crealto. It's good. It's a strong brew with an intensity of 8 and yet not bitter. I like. And bought lots.

:hi5:
just got my stash today.
How does this compare with the kazaar? Have never tried kazaar before but read so many wonderful reviews. Must be really good since it made an encore performance.
Crealto is strong yet pleasant enough not to overwhelm you.
-
jtoh:
Kazaar is a lot stronger and more intense. Good wake me up.schweppes:
[quote=\"jtoh\"]Just tried the new Limited Edition Crealto. It's good. It's a strong brew with an intensity of 8 and yet not bitter. I like. And bought lots.

:hi5:
just got my stash today.
How does this compare with the kazaar? Have never tried kazaar before but read so many wonderful reviews. Must be really good since it made an encore performance.
Crealto is strong yet pleasant enough not to overwhelm you.[/quote]oh yah, kazaar had an intensity of 11.
Enjoying a Crealto cuppa now. Goes very nicely with mooncake.
:celebrate: -
jtoh:
Just tried the new Limited Edition Crealto. It's good. It's a strong brew with an intensity of 8 and yet not bitter. I like. And bought lots.

Wah, you are fast! Thanks for review..
-
CMF:
I have a friend who told me that you can get the Nespresso machines for free and just pay for capsules if you use it for your office. So if anyone owns a business that consumes truckloads of coffee in their pantry, this is an option.
I have been using my Nespresso machine for awhile now, and I love it! Low maintenance and good tasting coffee too. Although I enjoy my \"standard\" flavour, I do occasionally try out the other flavours as well when I want some variety.auntieM:
We have two at home and they are really problem free and easy to maintain
...
'Bullets' price a bit lower would be better...
I usually try to buy the capsules overseas, thru friends or when I am abroad, much cheaper especially in UK. -
Hi Schweppes and jtoh!
:thankyou: for the reviews. Will go down on Sunday to purchase them
-
autumnbronze:
Let us know how u find the latest crus.Hi Schweppes and jtoh!
:thankyou: for the reviews. Will go down on Sunday to purchase them
psst... if u go to the Taka boutique, can also check out the atrium for mooncakes galore. -
schweppes:
Okie dokie, will do.
Let us know how u find the latest crus.autumnbronze:
Hi Schweppes and jtoh!
:thankyou: for the reviews. Will go down on Sunday to purchase them
psst... if u go to the Taka boutique, can also check out the atrium for mooncakes galore.
Ya ya! Right now I am whacking the black sesame with white chocolate from Bakerzin, courtesy of DH :drool:
I had that last year. Apparently it was their best seller
Okie :offtopic:, please reply to this in the moon cake thread sista :hugs:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login