Novita Aroma Diffuser
-
ChiefKiasu:
hehe, my kids love the changing LED lights. :love:
Yes congrats indeed. I think the NA100 is the only one that can last through the night... the other ones seem a little too small.tigger88:
Happy mama, i finally bought the NA100 last friday. :lol:
Very happy with the product :love: , my bedroom smells so good the whole night.
-
Hi,
May I know does the NOVITA diffuser consumes alot of electricity if we used it for the whole night from 9 p m to 6.00 am in the morning for 365 days? Tks -
Ljas1370:
I have only used the diffuser for a couple of days so unable to comment if it consumes a lot of electricity. If I turn on at 9pm, it will last for 5hours and auto off once the water is used up. Unless you wake up in the mid of the night to top up the water, it won't last till 6am.Hi,
May I know does the NOVITA diffuser consumes alot of electricity if we used it for the whole night from 9 p m to 6.00 am in the morning for 365 days? Tks -
Ljas1370:
Hi,
May I know does the NOVITA diffuser consumes alot of electricity if we used it for the whole night from 9 p m to 6.00 am in the morning for 365 days? Tks
Continuous diffusion lasts only up to 300 mins (5 hours) for NA80-i and NA100, up to 180 mins for NA90 and up to 240 mins for NA300.
Anyway, does anyone face this problem with your diffuser?
http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19954 -
Please read post by lawry dtd \"04 March 2009 - 02:07 AM\"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login