Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    In-law problems?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Relationships
    5.3k Posts 331 Posters 1.4m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      buds
      last edited by

      ks2me:
      everything starts with first step out,

      Yes agree. šŸ˜„
      ks2me:
      you are right on track!!
      Thanks for the affirmation ks2me. šŸ˜‰
      ks2me:
      Wonder if our 3-word story help to steam things up :evil:
      :idea: .... hmmm... honestly, i haven't gone there in ages.

      Mebbe i've lost my humsupness. :rotflmao:
      ks2me:
      let us know if more booster required.... Kekeke
      Mebbe hor. Might help. Any special booster to get boy anot har?
      Like special technique, position or style? But then again, having a
      boy may just drive me nuts! :frustrated:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        buds
        last edited by

        rocklee:
        Hi buds


        Congratulations! At last you can \"tuo li mo zhang\" (escape from the evil hands\")! hehe šŸ˜„
        Hohhhhh yeah, rocklee! :rubhands:

        Rock on! :celebrate:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          buds
          last edited by

          sunset_dae:
          Buds, Gong Xi Ni!!!!!!!

          So hapi for u, finally got yr own place! :celebrate:


          :congrats:
          Thanks sweetie, sunset_dae. :celebrate:
          I appreciate that. šŸ˜‰

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • T Offline
            tree nymph
            last edited by

            buds:
            Tree nymph, you jia you okay. Keep at it til you get it. :hugs:

            working hard working hard. just have not seen the right one yet. and the price... :shock:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              buds
              last edited by

              Yeah, i know watcha mean.... :roll:

              The price. šŸ˜›

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                tree nymph
                last edited by

                but at least now you are more or less settled liao.


                now its all the admin work to be done and the selling and the settling of the ILs...

                really can look forward liao... I'm so happy for you!

                my DH very picky on this leh. this one don't like, that one don't like. this floor don't like, that corner not nice. parking lot too small, the lights not bright... Aiyoh, i feel like struggle him!!! :siao: :siao: :faint: :faint:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  buds:

                  :idea: .... hmmm... honestly, i haven't gone there in ages.

                  Mebbe i've lost my humsupness. :rotflmao:
                  😐 you lost it?? neh....over my dead body.... :rotflmao:
                  buds:
                  Mebbe hor. Might help. Any special booster to get boy anot har?
                  Like special technique, position or style? But then again, having a
                  boy may just drive me nuts! :frustrated:
                  [/quote]

                  Hmm...I have a girl...think better ask those who have boys... šŸ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • E Offline
                    en107rn.01056yahoo.01056com.01056sg
                    last edited by

                    [quote]buds wrote:


                    Mebbe hor. Might help. Any special booster to get boy anot har?
                    Like special technique, position or style? But then again, having a
                    boy may just drive me nuts!

                    Hmm...I have a girl...think better ask those who have boys... [/quote]I got one girl one boy lei. Want to know technique or not? I sure know the positioning. I was in between travel (fly back & fly out). So it was a one hit wonder for both kids. We actually ran out of cough cough & no time to get one since I'm flying out the following day. :lol:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      EN:
                      [quote]buds wrote:


                      Mebbe hor. Might help. Any special booster to get boy anot har?
                      Like special technique, position or style? But then again, having a
                      boy may just drive me nuts!

                      Hmm...I have a girl...think better ask those who have boys...
                      I got one girl one boy lei. Want to know technique or not? I sure know the positioning. I was in between travel (fly back & fly out). So it was a one hit wonder for both kids. We actually ran out of cough cough & no time to get one since I'm flying out the following day. :lol:[/quote]This one new brand izit?? :lol:
                      And I like your positioning...flyback and flyout.... aiyo...you are so hilarious...lucky no one beside me now.... :rotflmao:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        tree nymph
                        last edited by

                        EN:



                        I got one girl one boy lei. Want to know technique or not? I sure know the positioning. I was in between travel (fly back & fly out). So it was a one hit wonder for both kids. We actually ran out of cough cough & no time to get one since I'm flying out the following day. :lol:
                        EN,
                        So you get your one gal and one boy this way??

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 106
                        • 107
                        • 108
                        • 109
                        • 110
                        • 528
                        • 529
                        • 108 / 529
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy