Royal Wedding Live
-
-
The wedding dress was beautiful and elegant. Prince William looked better with his millitary cap on. His bald spot is worse then his father’s
-
Poor Prince William...he used to be dashing when he was much younger...now w/o his crop of hair in front...even my gal says he's 'ugly' and looks more and more like the father

-
I remembered watching Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s wedding exactly 30 years ago , and i still have the commerative stamps, which i showed my kids.
It’s kind of nostalgic, cos when i watched the royal wedding 30 years ago, i was the same age as my daughter now.
I told them that in future, they may be watching the royal wedding of William and Kate’s children with their own children. -
This wedding is my DD’s first introduction to a real royal family. Think all along, she thought princes and princesses are all cartoons and fairytales
-
Prince William and Kate wedded yesterday, what is your view of Kate’s wedding dress.
-
csc:
Poor Prince William...he used to be dashing when he was much younger...now w/o his crop of hair in front...even my gal says he's 'ugly' and looks more and more like the father

I think Prince Henry will overshadow him in terms of looks as they both get older. -
After what has happened to Prince Charles and Princess Diana, I no longer find Royal weddings romantic anymore…
Hopefully this wedding will have a good ending and they will live happily after! -
csc:
They will lah :please: :love: ...After what has happened to Prince Charles and Princess Diana, I no longer find Royal weddings romantic anymore...
Hopefully this wedding will have a good ending and they will live happily after!
a lot of British comment this is a breath of fresh air for the Monarchy after all that's past :celebrate: :hi5: :hi5: -
I survived through two and a half hours of the wedding. It was nice, but I was trying to look for the part when they OFFICIALLY get married.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login