Dance Ensemble Singapore
-
Hihi..
I would like to know anyone has tried Dance Ensemble Singapore before? :?
I would like to enroll my DD to learn contemporary dance and I just came across this school provides the training. $270 per term (3 months)
Or is there other sch has contemporary dance too?
TIA :oops: -
She is 4yo this year. May I know which trial you went to? Contemporary dance? How much is the trial?
-
reviving this thread…
called dance ensemble and they said they will review if the kid is suitable for the class after the trial session. not sure how’s their requirement.
i am interested to know anywhere has children contemporary too… -
littlecloud9:
dance pointe academyreviving this thread..
called dance ensemble and they said they will review if the kid is suitable for the class after the trial session. not sure how's their requirement.
i am interested to know anywhere has children contemporary too..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login