Regular PAP smears are essential
-
chenwj:
The topic title has dual meanings. :scared:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil: :evil: :evil: -
Hi. Anyone can advise me. Normally, I had regular period, but this time, the flow was heavy that it wet till my whole pants with blood while even I am wearing tampon and pad within 30 mins. It happened on Fri & Sat. I went to GP on Sat and he given me medicine to stop the mens temporary and advise me to go for scan if this happens next month. But I would like to go Polyclinic 1st tomorrow, maybe to get a referral letter. Anyone experience this before. Sad to say, my las PAP smears test is 8 years ago.
-
shurley197323:
Hi. Anyone can advise me. Normally, I had regular period, but this time, the flow was heavy that it wet till my whole pants with blood while even I am wearing tampon and pad within 30 mins. It happened on Fri & Sat. I went to GP on Sat and he given me medicine to stop the mens temporary and advise me to go for scan if this happens next month. But I would like to go Polyclinic 1st tomorrow, maybe to get a referral letter. Anyone experience this before. Sad to say, my las PAP smears test is 8 years ago.
it's good to get a scan. Cysts which appear in the womb can cause very heavy menstruation and they can be benign or malignant. Also ligation can cause heavy menstrual bleeding but i guess this may not be your case.
so it's good to have referral letter for a more thorough check up. but for pap smear, can go any GP or singapore cancer society. -
Thanks.zeemimi.Tomorrow going NUH for scan.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login