2012 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
-
i feel tired everyday.my mum nag for me to read more books.i am really tired don noe for wat reason.i wish like staying at home without nybody caring and controlling .iam sick of teaching my younger :slapshead: sibling makes me so tired which makes my mum flare up.
can somebody tell me sth to do during tis long and torturing wait
:slapshead:
-
concerned_of_PSLE 10:
My daughter, blessed in so many ways used to lament and whine a lot too. I thought it unbecoming of one so blessed and with a whole lifetime in front of her to use for blessing others or for bemoaning her own lot. I made her write out a list of 10 blessings she was grateful for every morning. They had to be different blessings, not repeated.i feel tired everyday.my mum nag for me to read more books.i am really tired don noe for wat reason.i wish like staying at home without nybody caring and controlling .iam sick of teaching my younger :slapshead: sibling makes me so tired which makes my mum flare up.
can somebody tell me sth to do during tis long and torturing wait
:slapshead:
You want someone to tell you what to do? Try this then? Write a list of 10 blessings everyday and listen to what your mom tells you to do. First item on your list...
(1) I already have a confirmed offer to a school I chose to apply to. -
(2). I've got ksp forum to turn to.

-
Nebbermind:
(2). I've got ksp forum to turn to.

Nebbermind... I think you can make a stone laugh with your cheekiness. Such a blessing you are...
-
concerned_of_PSLE 10:
Its Sunday now, u can go to church and listen to the sermon and get to know some young adults, u will feel happier and refreshedi feel tired everyday.my mum nag for me to read more books.i am really tired don noe for wat reason.i wish like staying at home without nybody caring and controlling .iam sick of teaching my younger :slapshead: sibling makes me so tired which makes my mum flare up.
can somebody tell me sth to do during tis long and torturing wait
:slapshead:
-
What have your DC been doing after PSLE?
It has been for 3 weeks since PSLE.
School has organized some activities such as inviting Sec shools to go for talk promotion their schools. I thought itโs very interesting, but mine has been complaining itโs boring.
Iโm trying to find some programs be it before the school holiday or during.
Let me know if you have any recommendation.
TIA! -
its888me:
We have been going out almost daily...Universal Studios, shopping, helping me to tidy house, library, going to friends' place, supermarket, or else he plays his Wii at home.What have your DC been doing after PSLE?
It has been for 3 weeks since PSLE.
Planning to get hubby to introduce him to algebra soon...he cannot be 'off books' for too long. -
Yah life has been pretty unsettled since PSLE. Big one playing small one refusing to study cos he had never really had to study before as he had been playing since P1 when we were all tied up with P5 work.
After reading that Sec school selection booklet on Friday, Iโve been super stressed. Really donโt know where my DS will end up. Hiazโฆwhen will it all end. -
fifiyeo:
Same here...after the whole madness was over...I was simply burnt :sick: ...to the point that I can't face books. Can't coach my younger one for her SA2 either...my daughter refuses to study and even her school counsellor has confirmed she is mentally still young and attention span is very short. It's not that I neglected her, but I did spend nights coaching her as son was 'outsourced'. I have done what I can.Yah life has been pretty unsettled since PSLE. Big one playing small one refusing to study cos he had never really had to study before as he had been playing since P1 when we were all tied up with P5 work.
After reading that Sec school selection booklet on Friday, I've been super stressed. Really don't know where my DS will end up. Hiaz...when will it all end.
After the 4 days of PSLE marking, I am now thinking how son fared. My dear fifiyeo, this craziness will end near Christmas
-
janet_lee88:
janet, your DS is good. Mine didn't even want to go out nor tidy up the stuff but simply watching TV
We have been going out almost daily...Universal Studios, shopping, helping me to tidy house, library, going to friends' place, supermarket, or else he plays his Wii at home.its888me:
What have your DC been doing after PSLE?
It has been for 3 weeks since PSLE.
Planning to get hubby to introduce him to algebra soon...he cannot be 'off books' for too long.
Any good program that someone can recommend?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login