AMC Cookware
-
Hiaweh:
Anyone using this brand of cookware? Would appreciate yr review. ANy idea how much is the wok only? TIA
Sorry just c your post today. U mean AMC pots or other brands?
AMC uses less oil to cook any dishes. You can even stack up to steam stuffs. I bought one set which costs around 2k (got to confirm again, need to dig up invoice again.)
But fried things I used those non-stick pans cause I still not successful in frying stuffs using AMC pots. Maybe I used to using less oil now. -
Hiaweh,
U may call the below no. & check whether they’ve any demo at their place. No obligation to buy when u’re there.
AMC address and contact as per in my sales contract is:
Blk 217, Henderson Road #01-10
Henderson Industrial Park S(159555)
Tel: 62787388
The above is found in the front page of this thread & I just copy & pasted here. -
Thanks. Got an agent to demo at my friends place tomorrow. But very expensive. Not sure want to get or not.
-
Hiaweh:
Thanks. Got an agent to demo at my friends place tomorrow. But very expensive. Not sure want to get or not.
Just be careful, they usually demo at their venue. But if at your friend's place & u know your friend should be no problem. This is because I've rec'd a call saying that she is the agent & wants to demo in my house. So I let the lady in & she demo making egg tarts but later recommended me other brands in exchange for AMC pots. So later I called up AMC, they said they did not send anyone up to my house. So be wary! -
Hi, I come to find out about this AMC product as one agent approach me. The price is too expensive compared to even the good Swiss/Germany product. Is AMC really that good? For that price i can buy a many WMF cookwares. I personally has used a few WMF and they have lasted a few years and still look new. Your advice is appreciated.
-
Where to get replacement knobs for AMC cookware? Is it expensive to replace?
-
I’ve new AMC Pot 5L and 24cm secuquick cover to sell. Anyone keen?
-
For me, AMC pots and pans (abt 4 in a one set) were a wedding gift from a few of my relatives and lasted me for more than 15 years now. Still in very good condition and i have never bought another pot since then.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login