Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Singtel Network

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    28 Posts 12 Posters 6.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      BlurBee
      last edited by

      BigDevil:
      No kidding!!


      I received another of such SMS early this morning, so gave OCBC a call.

      Turned out someone was trying to make an unauthorised charge to my credit card!! That first time for USD0.69 and this morning for USD200+!! :nailbite: :scared:
      Thankfully the transactions got rejected because they didn't have the OTP!

      Sorry Singtel! Not your fault after all.
      And thank goodness for OTP!
      :yikes:
      Credit card also need OTP? How to apply?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • tankeeT Offline
        tankee
        last edited by

        BlurBee:
        BigDevil:

        No kidding!!


        I received another of such SMS early this morning, so gave OCBC a call.

        Turned out someone was trying to make an unauthorised charge to my credit card!! That first time for USD0.69 and this morning for USD200+!! :nailbite: :scared:
        Thankfully the transactions got rejected because they didn't have the OTP!

        Sorry Singtel! Not your fault after all.
        And thank goodness for OTP!

        :yikes:
        Credit card also need OTP? How to apply?

        online payment on website will have OTP

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • tankeeT Offline
          tankee
          last edited by

          LKVM:
          Today also singtel problems ongoing... 3G going off pretty frequently...


          mine is back to normal today.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            BlurBee
            last edited by

            tankee:
            online payment on website will have OTP

            OIC, thks tankee.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ChiefKiasuC Offline
              ChiefKiasu
              last edited by

              BigDevil:
              No kidding!!


              I received another of such SMS early this morning, so gave OCBC a call.

              Turned out someone was trying to make an unauthorised charge to my credit card!! That first time for USD0.69 and this morning for USD200+!! :nailbite: :scared:
              Thankfully the transactions got rejected because they didn't have the OTP!

              Sorry Singtel! Not your fault after all.
              And thank goodness for OTP!
              Trust me. Go get OCBC to invalidate your credit cards and send you new ones and new numbers right away. Someone's got your old credit number and they are going to keep trying until they break through.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                BigDevil
                last edited by

                Thanks for the advice Chief! OCBC already offered to do that.

                I also got them to tell me the last valid charge made on that card to make sure
                it was one I made.

                :idea: perhaps I should have told them I didn't make that payment?? :evil:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  BigDevil:
                  Thanks for the advice Chief! OCBC already offered to do that.

                  I also got them to tell me the last valid charge made on that card to make sure
                  it was one I made.

                  :idea: perhaps I should have told them I didn't make that payment?? :evil:
                  Devil at work again? :heresmyfish: :spank: :pokeeye: :torchme: šŸ˜‚

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • junemum72J Offline
                    junemum72
                    last edited by

                    I am on of them too and I could see my phone on auto-roaming mode. I hope i wont be charged for the smses i sent during this period !!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • O Offline
                      Oppsgal
                      last edited by

                      Why never fine them?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • tankeeT Offline
                        tankee
                        last edited by

                        Oppsgal:
                        Why never fine them?


                        cause it is not wide spread failure :roll:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 2 / 3
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        RozEliR
                        RozEli
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy