Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Mummy cookiecreature: Reporting late...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    9 Posts 4 Posters 2.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      cookiecreature
      last edited by

      Hi I am new too (joined in 26 mar)! I am not very good with web blog and after searching & wondering where to report/post... finally today I realise that I can report here... :oops: .

      I am a 39 yrs old FTWW with 5 yrs old daughter and 2 yrs old son (married late). Both myself and hb are 24/7 parent. all these years, only baby sitter engate to look after our kids fm 8-8pm...No helper and inlaw to help out.
      However, life will be different cos alot of changes due to the fact that I want my girl to go to MGS or Pei Hwa in yr 2011, t4, moving fm Pasir Ris to upper Bukit Timah in June. Hv engaged a DH to help out, ... but I am concerned abt maids because of many horrors stories heard. So enrol my 2 kids in full day childcare... school bus will drive them home at 5pm... DH will help out with kids from 5pm to 8.30pm before we reached home. Some friends told me to do away with DH cos she will be underutilised and that we are too mild and soft to handle them.
      I was very troubled until I read the articles posted in KiasuParent \"all about maids\". So thankful and so glad to have Tamarind sharing on tips on manage maid... I am so glad and share the tips with my other close friends. Being a FTWW, this web has provided more insights and save alot of time in decision factor. Thank you.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • jedamumJ Offline
        jedamum
        last edited by

        hi cookiecreature,


        although we usually refer to 'dh' as 'd___ husband', i guess by 'DH' you meant Domestic Helper πŸ˜‰

        welcome to KSP 😎

        you are ex student of MGS/Pei Hwa? if not, do assess your success rate of registration before uprooting from the East to the West.

        welcome to the west! πŸ˜„

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          buds
          last edited by

          Haha jedamum, i thought she meant Docile Housekeeper! πŸ˜‰

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            buds
            last edited by

            Welcome cookiecreature!


            :rahrah:

            Are you kinda like the
            Cookie Monster?

            So what're favourite
            cookies?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • C Offline
              cookiecreature
              last edited by

              :lol: hv sold our house so no turning back. Not ex student but am member of Methodist church. Will rent first & stay within one k... I love cookies (any favour), actually I love food.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                ChiefKiasu
                last edited by

                jedamum:
                ...although we usually refer to 'dh' as 'd___ husband', i guess by 'DH' you meant Domestic Helper πŸ˜‰

                ...
                Ah... for a moment, I thought it's being proposed that we DHs should also be \"done away with\" like the used diapers :roll:

                Welcome to KSP.com, cookiecreature! I love cookies too, but they made me the monster I am... sigh.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • B Offline
                  buds
                  last edited by

                  ChiefKiasu:
                  Welcome to KSP.com, cookiecreature! I love cookies too, but they made me the monster I am... sigh.

                  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

                  :rotflmao:

                  :rotflmao:

                  :rotflmao:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    cookiecreature
                    last edited by

                    LOL buds… you are very expressive in your Emoticons

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    • 1 / 1
                    • First post
                      Last post



                    Online Users

                    Statistics

                    11

                    Online

                    211.2k

                    Users

                    34.5k

                    Topics

                    1.8m

                    Posts
                    Popular Topics
                    New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                    P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                    DSA Discussions and Strategies
                    PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                    How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                    SkillsFuture course recommendations

                      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy