what will/can you do in support...
-
...if your children tell you they aspire to become...
1. Lawyer
2. Teacher (what qualifications is needed for sec science teacher?)
Would like to hear from parents currently/previously in these professions, what can I do to help them as a parent. Other parents to give me ideas on what other ways to keep their aspirations going and how to be a positive support.
as it is, I'm no longer monitoring their studies like a 'helicopter parent'. All I do is ensure they're doing their work and keeping up with whatever responsibilities they hv in school. So academic wise I probably cant support them much. But I would like to be resourceful in terms of what is required of them in what they aspire to be.
TIA.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login