Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    All About GEP

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved GEP
    6.7k Posts 720 Posters 2.8m Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      cluelessmama
      last edited by

      Way2GO:
      Sori cluelessmom,

      I got u mixed up with cluelessmama.
      :lol:
      Hi, have not been here for a long time. Hope you ds (hope i didn't remember wrongly) is coping well with the common tests. šŸ™‚

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • N Offline
        Neko
        last edited by

        cluelessmama:
        Mine felt SS and English are alright. Chinese is between good and no good - I can't quite gauge her response on this šŸ˜›


        Will you be attending the parenting workshop? I don't think I'll be.
        Erm, \"between good and no good\" ? Kids have very strange descriptions! My dd sometimes say 'the paper was a bit good, a bit not good' or \" 70% easy, 40% hard\" (doesn't even add up to 100%) and I'd go :?


        She finds EL and SS \"ok-ok\" but HCL was a definite \"very hard er!\"

        No, I will not be attending the workshop.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          cluelessmama
          last edited by

          Neko:
          Erm, \"between good and no good\" ? Kids have very strange descriptions! My dd sometimes say 'the paper was a bit good, a bit not good' or \" 70% easy, 40% hard\" (doesn't even add up to 100%) and I'd go :?



          She finds EL and SS \"ok-ok\" but HCL was a definite \"very hard er!\"

          No, I will not be attending the workshop.
          Children seem to have very strange defintition : sometimes mine will say things like :\"oh it's easy.... i hope i won't fail and i'll pass\" Uh:?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Z Offline
            Zann
            last edited by

            Neko:
            Erm, \"between good and no good\" ? Kids have very strange descriptions! My dd sometimes say 'the paper was a bit good, a bit not good' or \" 70% easy, 40% hard\" (doesn't even add up to 100%) and I'd go :?



            She finds EL and SS \"ok-ok\" but HCL was a definite \"very hard er!\"

            No, I will not be attending the workshop.
            Mine feedback :

            EL - easy. finished in 20 mins. Classmate finished in 10 mins :?
            HCL - easy
            SS -easy

            Whenever his give this kind of feedback I'm always doubful. Result always so so , guess he does not want me to feel worry. :lol:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Z Offline
              Zann
              last edited by

              ksme:
              DS (P4 this year) has been told that the Maths and Science Carnival in Dunman High is compulsory for him on June 23. I think this must be for P4.

              ksme, what is the timing like?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • K Offline
                ksme
                last edited by

                Zann:
                ksme:

                DS (P4 this year) has been told that the Maths and Science Carnival in Dunman High is compulsory for him on June 23. I think this must be for P4.


                ksme, what is the timing like?

                Hi, the program is from 8.30am to 12.30pm.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • K Offline
                  ksme
                  last edited by

                  Zann:
                  Mine feedback :


                  EL - easy. finished in 20 mins. Classmate finished in 10 mins :?
                  HCL - easy
                  SS -easy

                  Whenever his give this kind of feedback I'm always doubful. Result always so so , guess he does not want me to feel worry. :lol:
                  Aiyo, my DS has similar type of strange reponses all the time. Anyway, last week, he found HCL ok, EL \"dangerous\" and SS should be ok.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • V Offline
                    vlim
                    last edited by

                    Zann:
                    Neko:

                    Erm, \"between good and no good\" ? Kids have very strange descriptions! My dd sometimes say 'the paper was a bit good, a bit not good' or \" 70% easy, 40% hard\" (doesn't even add up to 100%) and I'd go :?



                    She finds EL and SS \"ok-ok\" but HCL was a definite \"very hard er!\"

                    No, I will not be attending the workshop.

                    Mine feedback :

                    EL - easy. finished in 20 mins. Classmate finished in 10 mins :?
                    HCL - easy
                    SS -easy

                    Whenever his give this kind of feedback I'm always doubful. Result always so so , guess he does not want me to feel worry. :lol:

                    thats why I said no need to be too worry for SS. It would not a difficult paper by looking at the no of topics they need to revise for the exam šŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • V Offline
                      vlim
                      last edited by

                      hi how do your kids think of today's paper? šŸ˜‰ Today p5 gep was having SS...my ds' remark is 'ok la....' 😐 So I am still wondering is it easy or difficult 😐

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • W Offline
                        Way2GO
                        last edited by

                        cluelessmama:


                        Hi, have not been here for a long time. Hope you ds (hope i didn't remember wrongly) is coping well with the common tests. šŸ™‚
                        Ah cluelessmama, long time no hear
                        My DS answered OK when asked about the CTs on CL/HCL, EL & SS
                        but we never really know till we see the results :slapshead:

                        Said the same thing about Maths CT Part 1,
                        and results show otherwise. :faint:

                        Hope your DD is coping well and doing fine. :celebrate:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 111
                        • 112
                        • 113
                        • 114
                        • 115
                        • 668
                        • 669
                        • 113 / 669
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy