All About GEP
-
cluelessmama:
The GEP classes were together to discuss the paper. When the teacher asked for those with 26 and above to stand up, only slightly more than half stood up (according to DS). :?KSmom8:
According to DS, about 40plus % scored less than 26/40 (65%) for EL in DS school. :shock:
could your ds have heard wrongly? i'm a little shocked with the %. :shock:
but anyway, glad that the hols are coming soon... it's time for the little boys and little girls to relax! :rahrah:
Am also little shocked but figure that after take into account the daily work and other tasks component, I hope all should pass.
May be demoralising for the kids if they were to be below baseline.
-
vlim:
it shd be for individual gep centre.. :D[/quote]Thanks for sharing!
For the entire GE cohort or just your own centre? Certain centre may be stronger in their HCL , am I right?Zann:
[quote=\"vlim\"]I think the form teacher will issue a pc of paper indicating the highest, lowest and mean score of every subject

Will that piece of paper also provide a breakdown according to pen & paper tests, performance tasks, daily work, etc? -
May I know whether the kids are allow to bring back their CT papers? Mine NO PAPER! NO RESULT! and the teacher-parents meeting is next week :x
-
CT papers? Yes. I have seen and signed all the papers already.
-
WTK:
May I know whether the kids are allow to bring back their CT papers? Mine NO PAPER! NO RESULT! and the teacher-parents meeting is next week :x
Which zone is your centre located? -
Me too! I have seen all my DDโs CT paper.
-
Seen all except Math investigation and HCL compo, both supposedly โcannot bring back homeโ.
-
WTK:
May I know whether the kids are allow to bring back their CT papers? Mine NO PAPER! NO RESULT! and the teacher-parents meeting is next week :x
Check whether your kid stuff under his desk... -
Herbie:
For my DD's school, for science, highest score is 57, average is 49..
Science seems to be the one with the \"least surprising\" outcome
-
mine only taken back chinese
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login