Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Lunch

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    1.8k Posts 65 Posters 1.0m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • janet88J Offline
      janet88
      last edited by

      I just ordered pizza…feeling lousy. Facing this amazing invention ie iPad until 2pm before house turns chaotic.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • I Offline
        iFirefly
        last edited by

        buds:

        Agree with firefried38 and CloudeeDaz...
        Funny *#!+ that was! :rotflmao:
        Ahh.. Buds feeling better now, doesn't she? Can do some light Frying at the Fire now, ya?? πŸ˜‚

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          TheAnswer
          last edited by

          I fried Selar fish and cooked minced pork with mushroom and spring onions for lunch today. No energy to cook anything elaborate. Tired.


          All food wiped out by DS. He will be having dinner with my mum tonight while DH and I have dinner outside.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • janet88J Offline
            janet88
            last edited by

            TheAnswer:
            I fried Selar fish and cooked minced pork with mushroom and spring onions for lunch today. No energy to cook anything elaborate. Tired.


            All food wiped out by DS. He will be having dinner with my mum tonight while DH and I have dinner outside.
            Enjoy yourself...have quiet meal somewhere. Can pak tor.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              buds
              last edited by

              firefly38:
              buds:


              Agree with firefried38 and CloudeeDaz...
              Funny *#!+ that was! :rotflmao:

              Ahh.. Buds feeling better now, doesn't she? Can do some light Frying at the Fire now, ya?? πŸ˜‚

              I'm just lying down doing nothing. Dowan to aggravate the headache or worse, ignite the head-spinning episode. After finishing this Mac D meal, more lying down to do. Boring leh. 😒 Not to mention, just storing those Mac D fats. Mebbe i'm just not used to lying down for long periods. I was feeling so lethargic having been knocked out last weekend... that it took me awhile to snap out from the meds and the grogginess. Hubs said i was stoic and stoned.

              Ehh.. but you oso said it was funny wat... :itwasntme:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                TheAnswer
                last edited by

                janet_lee88:
                TheAnswer:

                I fried Selar fish and cooked minced pork with mushroom and spring onions for lunch today. No energy to cook anything elaborate. Tired.


                All food wiped out by DS. He will be having dinner with my mum tonight while DH and I have dinner outside.

                Enjoy yourself...have quiet meal somewhere. Can pak tor.

                We try to go out on our own either every Tuesday or Wednesday. Need a breather. I'm going to have a short nap soon then wake up to have my chamomile tea and also get some work done. I have Lipton chamomile tea at home. Might pair it with some random biscuits later.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • B Offline
                  buds
                  last edited by

                  TheAnswer:
                  I fried Selar fish and cooked minced pork with mushroom and spring onions for lunch today. No energy to cook anything elaborate. Tired.

                  Can oredi lar..
                  TheAnswer:
                  All food wiped out by DS.
                  See! Your DS lapped that all up. πŸ˜‰
                  TheAnswer:
                  He will be having dinner with my mum tonight while DH and I have dinner outside.
                  Good for you.

                  Not everyone has the luxury of a quiet date.

                  I sure miss our late nite movies and supper dates.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • qmsQ Offline
                    qms
                    last edited by

                    buds:
                    Tankee got upgraded.. he's big now.

                    Yeah. He's BIG now.

                    Who knows, he could be one of the models in the picture that he uploaded (and taken down subsequently).

                    :evil:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • T Offline
                      TheAnswer
                      last edited by

                      buds:
                      TheAnswer:

                      I fried Selar fish and cooked minced pork with mushroom and spring onions for lunch today. No energy to cook anything elaborate. Tired.


                      Can oredi lar..
                      TheAnswer:
                      All food wiped out by DS.
                      See! Your DS lapped that all up. πŸ˜‰
                      TheAnswer:
                      He will be having dinner with my mum tonight while DH and I have dinner outside.
                      Good for you.

                      Not everyone has the luxury of a quiet date.

                      I sure miss our late nite movies and supper dates.

                      DS usually finishes the food unless I serve something bland then there will be leftovers. Anything fried wouldn't go wrong. Anything with mushrooms wouldn't go wrong either. Safe bet!

                      Hope you are feeling better now πŸ’‹

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        buds
                        last edited by

                        qms:
                        buds:

                        Tankee got upgraded.. he's big now.


                        Yeah. He's BIG now.

                        Who knows, he could be one of the models in the picture that he uploaded (and taken down subsequently).

                        :evil:

                        Aaaaahh.. is that why he is on a diet? :idea:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 100
                        • 101
                        • 102
                        • 103
                        • 104
                        • 179
                        • 180
                        • 102 / 180
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        11

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy