Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Lunch

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    1.8k Posts 65 Posters 1.0m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • NebbermindN Offline
      Nebbermind
      last edited by

      Jennifer:
      Nebbermind:

      [quote=\"Jennifer\"]I am looking for recipes for century eggs.


      Could only find porridge, cold tofu to go with this egg.

      Does anyone have other recipes? Pls share :please:

      My gift to you today

      http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=IupwUZbfNsSIrAfC0IDYBw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E7%259A%25AE%25E8%259B%258B%25E8%258F%259C%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1102%26bih%3D461%26site%3Dwebhp&rurl=translate.google.com.sg&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.meishichina.com/YuanLiao/PiDan/&usg=ALkJrhhWKuOyTpm6Y3QfVCewPMskAoJ0bw

      503 service temporarily unavailable.

      :?[/quote]not sure what is happening...sometimes can, sometimes cannot. 🤷

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Harlequin
        last edited by

        Oh, add some salt if you don’t like the "tartness" of the ginger.


        For the unsweetened ginger pickles, use the older gingers but for easy eating you may have to shred it.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • NebbermindN Offline
          Nebbermind
          last edited by

          Jennifer:
          Nebbermind:

          [quote=\"Jennifer\"]I am looking for recipes for century eggs.


          Could only find porridge, cold tofu to go with this egg.

          Does anyone have other recipes? Pls share :please:

          My gift to you today

          http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=IupwUZbfNsSIrAfC0IDYBw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E7%259A%25AE%25E8%259B%258B%25E8%258F%259C%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1102%26bih%3D461%26site%3Dwebhp&rurl=translate.google.com.sg&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.meishichina.com/YuanLiao/PiDan/&usg=ALkJrhhWKuOyTpm6Y3QfVCewPMskAoJ0bw

          503 service temporarily unavailable.

          :?[/quote][quote]



          皮蛋

          菜谱 218



          又名松花蛋、变蛋、彩蛋、碱蛋、泥蛋。 是用石灰等原料腌制后的蛋类食品,因蛋白中常有松针状的结晶或花纹而得名。它是我国传统的风味蛋制品,不仅为国内广大消费者所喜爱,在国际市场上也享有盛名。 将生鸭蛋腌人石灰和谷壳中约50~100天,就变成了半透明的蓝绿色,看起来会老许多,因此英文名为“一千岁”。它的质地坚实,味道浓郁而略带腥味,是中国的美食,通常去壳切片后蒸煮,并放凉供食。[/quote]

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            buds
            last edited by

            Nebbermind you not playing fair orh… The other day you insinuating a trade for your encyclopedia… today you open book…

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • JenniferJ Offline
              Jennifer
              last edited by

              Nebbermind:
              Jennifer:

              [quote=\"Nebbermind\"]My gift to you today


              http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=IupwUZbfNsSIrAfC0IDYBw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E7%259A%25AE%25E8%259B%258B%25E8%258F%259C%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1102%26bih%3D461%26site%3Dwebhp&rurl=translate.google.com.sg&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.meishichina.com/YuanLiao/PiDan/&usg=ALkJrhhWKuOyTpm6Y3QfVCewPMskAoJ0bw

              503 service temporarily unavailable.

              :?

              not sure what is happening...sometimes can, sometimes cannot. 🤷[/quote]I thought another of your naughty tactics :siam:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Harlequin
                last edited by

                Sigh, I thought I read one of TheAnswer's post regarding egg dishes, wanting to post a reply.... but now I couldn't find it :slapshead:


                Anyway....to TheAnswer:

                More egg dishes for your consideration--

                Long beans fried eggs
                Lup cheong fried eggs
                Tang hoon fried eggs
                Chye poh fried eggs
                Cabbage (white) fried eggs
                Onion fried eggs
                Bittergourd fried eggs


                These are simple homecooked Teochew egg dishes, usually to go with porridge.

                Bon appetite.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • JenniferJ Offline
                  Jennifer
                  last edited by

                  Harlequin:
                  Sigh, I thought I read one of TheAnswer's post regarding egg dishes, wanting to post a reply.... but now I couldn't find it :slapshead:


                  Anyway....to TheAnswer:

                  More egg dishes for your consideration--

                  Long beans fried eggs
                  Lup cheong fried eggs
                  Tang hoon fried eggs
                  Chye poh fried eggs
                  Cabbage (white) fried eggs
                  Onion fried eggs
                  Bittergourd fried eggs


                  These are simple homecooked Teochew egg dishes, usually to go with porridge.

                  Bon appetite.
                  Cabbage (white) fried eggs - interesting.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • JenniferJ Offline
                    Jennifer
                    last edited by

                    Harlequin:
                    Oh, add some salt if you don't like the \"tartness\" of the ginger.


                    For the unsweetened ginger pickles, use the older gingers but for easy eating you may have to shred it.
                    :thankyou:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • FunzF Offline
                      Funz
                      last edited by

                      Nebbermind:
                      Jennifer:

                      [quote=\"Nebbermind\"]
                      My gift to you today

                      http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=IupwUZbfNsSIrAfC0IDYBw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E7%259A%25AE%25E8%259B%258B%25E8%258F%259C%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1102%26bih%3D461%26site%3Dwebhp&rurl=translate.google.com.sg&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.meishichina.com/YuanLiao/PiDan/&usg=ALkJrhhWKuOyTpm6Y3QfVCewPMskAoJ0bw

                      503 service temporarily unavailable.

                      :?

                      not sure what is happening...sometimes can, sometimes cannot. 🤷[/quote] :hugs: It's ok. When you hit a certain age it is like that.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        buds
                        last edited by

                        Jennifer:
                        Harlequin:

                        Sigh, I thought I read one of TheAnswer's post regarding egg dishes, wanting to post a reply.... but now I couldn't find it :slapshead:


                        Anyway....to TheAnswer:

                        More egg dishes for your consideration--

                        Long beans fried eggs
                        Lup cheong fried eggs
                        Tang hoon fried eggs
                        Chye poh fried eggs
                        Cabbage (white) fried eggs
                        Onion fried eggs
                        Bittergourd fried eggs


                        These are simple homecooked Teochew egg dishes, usually to go with porridge.

                        Bon appetite.

                        Cabbage (white) fried eggs - interesting.

                        I like cabbage with eggs.

                        My version. I sauté large yellow onions, then some fish cake slices, red chilli followed by my wong bok and lastly add in the eggs + a few dashes of stock.. choice between veg/ikan bilis/chicken. If I want it slightly soupy, I add water.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 132
                        • 133
                        • 134
                        • 135
                        • 136
                        • 179
                        • 180
                        • 134 / 180
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy