Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Sec 1 2012

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Academic Support
    405 Posts 45 Posters 95.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I Offline
      iFirefly
      last edited by

      Pen88n:
      Hi, hi, Panda reporting.......pant....pant.....

      Where have you been, PENda? Thot s'pore garment has sent you to China, as x'mas gift!!!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • J Offline
        JonC
        last edited by

        ha ha, from "Life after PSLE 2011" to "Sec 1 2012", I start "Sec 2 2012" as my DS is in Sec 2 this year. Hee Hee

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          JonC
          last edited by

          There is a "Club 2002 Kids", maybe "Club 1999 Kids" can last longer.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • P Offline
            Pen88n
            last edited by

            firefly38:
            Pen88n:

            Hi, hi, Panda reporting.......pant....pant.....


            Where have you been, PENda? Thot s'pore garment has sent you to China, as x'mas gift!!!

            Firefly, S'pore garment sent panda to China - isn't this sending coal to Newcastle??? :slapshead: It is becos weather too hot nowadays, so panda go cold storage for a while πŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              jtoh
              last edited by

              Anyone interested in a thread for 2012 Sec 3 Kids? Or will it just be phankao, Augmum and me on it?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                MummySTay
                last edited by

                less kiasu liao:

                Hi MummySTay

                My Dd just entered DHS.

                My DS1, 2 and 3 (+DH) were all from ACSI. DHS, a SAP school, is a completely new experience for my family, hence I am a little nervous for dd. Plus she is our first experience with a teenager girl, so I feel that I can learn from the experience of other parents.

                I myself was from the Rafflesian family, hence I follow the DHS, ACSI and RGS, RI threads faithfully. πŸ˜‰, and the other threads when I have the time.

                Where is your ds from?
                Oops! Sorry for the mistake.

                Hahaha...mine is also DD.
                She's in RGS.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  MummySTay
                  last edited by

                  Pen88n:
                  Hi, hi, Panda reporting.......pant....pant.....

                  I thought panda got kungfu?!
                  Why are you panting? πŸ˜‰ :evil:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    MummySTay
                    last edited by

                    The RGS Orientation has officially concluded.


                    One word…
                    AWESOME!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • N Offline
                      ngbrdad
                      last edited by

                      phankao:

                      If I only have 1 or 2 kids, I might consider. But then I notice most of the activities rather western-orientated. So if it were my for my younger kid - not suitable. Maybe have to look for CCA externally to feed their interest.
                      http://en.calameo.com/read/000202750e890bcc4690e

                      It's S$1.6k/mth for high school and nearly S$2k for JC levels.
                      http://www.sji-international.com.sg/page.cfm?p=594

                      But then, before they get into the school, already need to spend S$6k on deposit/registration. Ah...they didn't say can get a Bankers' Guarantee for it either.
                      Fees for a foreign student in an independent school here is over 500 per month, so is about 1/3 of international schools.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • V Offline
                        vlim
                        last edited by

                        MummySTay:
                        The RGS Orientation has officially concluded.


                        One word...
                        AWESOME!!!
                        That is great!... I think after the RI investiture ceremony which is on coming Tuesday evening.... I thInk I would say the same word as you! πŸ˜„

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 40
                        • 41
                        • 3 / 41
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        rkellysgR
                        rkellysg
                        DesireeSeow1201D
                        DesireeSeow1201

                        Statistics

                        8

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy