Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Papa BigDevil....Present!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    995 Posts 40 Posters 204.7k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      BigDevil
      last edited by

      ksi:

      :faint: you remember such statistics!!!! I think Chief should give you best KSP statistics man + policeman honour!
      It's easy to remember when I was one of those promoted! :lol:

      I'm sure maid and LKVM remembered too since they also got their GM I that day. And now look where they are...one 4 medals, the other 3...while I'm slowly going for my 2nd! :lol:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • corneyAmberC Offline
        corneyAmber
        last edited by

        BigDevil:
        ksi:


        :faint: you remember such statistics!!!! I think Chief should give you best KSP statistics man + policeman honour!

        It's easy to remember when I was one of those promoted! :lol:

        I'm sure maid and LKVM remembered too since they also got their GM I that day. And now look where they are...one 4 medals, the other 3...while I'm slowly going for my 2nd! :lol:

        That is because you are busy policing and they are actively \"committing\" their llls... :lol:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • qmsQ Offline
          qms
          last edited by

          :!: 6 more posts for BigD! :rahrah: :dancing:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            BigDevil
            last edited by

            LKVM:
            qms:

            :!: 6 more posts for BigD! :rahrah: :dancing:


            I am sure now he will stop for few days πŸ˜›

            You know me so well!! :lol:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              KSP
              last edited by

              BigDevil:
              ksi:


              :faint: you remember such statistics!!!! I think Chief should give you best KSP statistics man + policeman honour!

              It's easy to remember when I was one of those promoted! :lol:

              I'm sure maid and LKVM remembered too since they also got their GM I that day. And now look where they are...one 4 medals, the other 3...while I'm slowly going for my 2nd! :lol:

              Who was the 4th one on that day?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                Big D is getting more \"crocodile\" eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • tankeeT Offline
                  tankee
                  last edited by

                  LKVM:
                  BigDevil:

                  You know me so well!! :lol:


                  :hi5: like u know my lunch timings :evil:


                  :!: :nobuaya:


                  πŸ˜‰ :rotflmao:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • corneyAmberC Offline
                    corneyAmber
                    last edited by

                    tankee:
                    LKVM:

                    [quote=\"BigDevil\"]You know me so well!! :lol:


                    :hi5: like u know my lunch timings :evil:


                    :!: :nobuaya:


                    πŸ˜‰ :rotflmao:[/quote]tankee, quick 5 more! :celebrate: Catch up with the 'eye'! Faster, faster .....

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      GO TANKEE GO..... :rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah::rahrah:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        BigDevil
                        last edited by

                        5 more to go...tankee.


                        Now dilemma for me...was planning to hold back for at least a day to get my 2nd medal, but now tankee also getting his today. So it will be a record tying day, or even a record breaking day if there's a 5th promo... :lol:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 21
                        • 22
                        • 23
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 99
                        • 100
                        • 23 / 100
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy