Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Papa BigDevil....Present!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    995 Posts 40 Posters 204.7k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Z Offline
      ZacK
      last edited by

      :nailbite: ... I forgot how many \"candles\" have we passed... Betta go check our wedding band cos the date engraved there... Oh wait where is my ring? Stopped wearing after my finger outgrew my wedding band :oops: ... That's how thick we can be :siam:


      Btw BigD... Happy belated anniversary ๐Ÿ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        schweppes
        last edited by

        autumnbronze:
        BigDevil:



        Sometimes guys can be very thick. Dropping hints might not work at all.
        Better to be direct \"Oi!! What you getting me for our wedding anniversary on dd/mm huh?\"
        Remember must specify the date also...he might have forgotten when! :lol:

        finally, a male species who has reached enlightenment ๐Ÿ˜‰

        i stopped giving dh hints long long time ago ... :laugh:

        oh ya...me too. Now I just tell him what I want. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He's happy as he does not need to crack his brains what to get me and I'm happy because, well, I get what I want. But of course within his budget lah. ๐Ÿ˜‰

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          autumnbronze
          last edited by

          schweppes:
          autumnbronze:

          [quote=\"BigDevil\"]

          Sometimes guys can be very thick. Dropping hints might not work at all.
          Better to be direct \"Oi!! What you getting me for our wedding anniversary on dd/mm huh?\"
          Remember must specify the date also...he might have forgotten when! :lol:

          finally, a male species who has reached enlightenment ๐Ÿ˜‰

          i stopped giving dh hints long long time ago ... :laugh:

          oh ya...me too. Now I just tell him what I want. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He's happy as he does not need to crack his brains what to get me and I'm happy because, well, I get what I want. But of course within his budget lah. ๐Ÿ˜‰[/quote]
          Reading your reply once again reminds me of the 'batu' (stone for malay right??) incident in one of the threads when you first joined the forum .... how your DH misunderstood the meaning ....

          :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            BlurBee
            last edited by

            BigDevil:
            Sometimes guys can be very thick. Dropping hints might not work at all.

            Better to be direct \"Oi!! What you getting me for our wedding anniversary on dd/mm huh?\"
            Remember must specify the date also...he might have forgotten when! :lol:
            For my case is different. I'm the one who will forget the date. :laugh:
            That's why we dun celebrate anni, only birthdays. :oops:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • P Offline
              poppy15
              last edited by

              maybe we shd get our kids to drop reminders instead.


              my bday was last week but i donch know if my DH purposely forget or really lahโ€ฆ

              i told DS & DH abt it & they go screaming to their dad that its mummyโ€™s bday & can they pls go to swensonโ€™sโ€ฆ haha

              kill 2 birds with one stoneโ€ฆ but the fact they wanna go swenson more likelyโ€ฆ chey

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                autumnbronze
                last edited by

                LKVM:
                autumnbronze:

                [quote=\"BigDevil\"]

                Sometimes guys can be very thick. Dropping hints might not work at all.
                Better to be direct \"Oi!! What you getting me for our wedding anniversary on dd/mm huh?\"
                Remember must specify the date also...he might have forgotten when! :lol:

                finally, a male species who has reached enlightenment ๐Ÿ˜‰

                i stopped giving dh hints long long time ago ... :laugh:

                I say directly also nothing happens :faint:[/quote]that means u must try the other strategy liao :evil: ๐Ÿ˜‰ :lol:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  schweppes
                  last edited by

                  autumnbronze:
                  schweppes:

                  [quote=\"autumnbronze\"]

                  finally, a male species who has reached enlightenment ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  i stopped giving dh hints long long time ago ... :laugh:

                  oh ya...me too. Now I just tell him what I want. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He's happy as he does not need to crack his brains what to get me and I'm happy because, well, I get what I want. But of course within his budget lah. ๐Ÿ˜‰


                  Reading your reply once again reminds me of the 'batu' (stone for malay right??) incident in one of the threads when you first joined the forum .... how your DH misunderstood the meaning ....

                  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:[/quote]
                  :yikes: :faint:

                  Wah... sista!!! u actually remembered. I'm impressed ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  actually hor, he did not misunderstand lah. He may be unromantic but not that blur lah.

                  Anyway... the man has wised up. After more than 15 years, he'd better :evil: otherwise all privileges withdrawn :evil:

                  Oops... sorry bigD, come here and llls in your thread ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    Mum1113
                    last edited by

                    just wanna drop by and say hihi ๐Ÿ™‚

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • P Offline
                      poppy15
                      last edited by

                      :thankyou: BigD for being my game supporter. ๐Ÿ˜„

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • C Offline
                        Champion
                        last edited by

                        Good Morning Papa BigDevil,

                        http://i51.tinypic.com/iwhdnc.jpg\">

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 93
                        • 94
                        • 95
                        • 96
                        • 97
                        • 98
                        • 99
                        • 100
                        • 95 / 100
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy