Tao Nan
-
arielgetz:
Are the top three positions in a class announced? because I don't see class position in the report card.
yes, report card wld not indicate but teacher wld usually announce top 3 in class. -
does anyone know the final number of GEP students from TNS?
-
paperprata:
How are the parents notified of the results? Is school holidays now, the teacher called?7788:
paperprata - the kids just sat for the bicep selection test + interview yesterday, didn't expect the results to be out so soon.
Yes, just out today.. -
Anyone know the supplier details for toa nan primary uniform ?
-
ripclaw:
does anyone know the final number of GEP students from TNS?
My son says 6 from P3A and 14 from P3J. not sure if info is accurate.
-
daramon - should be thru SMS.
taztanmu - the sch uniform is available for sale only from the school bookshop. u may try calling the school bookshop. -
mummyloves:
I just came across another thread which says either 26 or 28.....ripclaw:
does anyone know the final number of GEP students from TNS?
My son says 6 from P3A and 14 from P3J. not sure if info is accurate.
confused. :scratchhead:
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=50638&start=20 -
Hi there, my son will be going to Tao Nan and I am worried about the stress of putting him in such a good school, eg is it a lot more stressful, workload, expectations etc. I’d love to think that my son is great in his studies but he is really just an average kid. Happy and cheerful and didn’t quite learn reading until about 5 and Chinese speech n reading only picked up at 5. I am worried that he may not be able to handle a school that is known to have good academic results. To all current Tao Nan parents, is it stressful there? Will the child be asked to move out if he can’t catch up. I want my child to grow up happy so I am not sure if it is very tough i Tao Nan…versus a neighbourhood school near my house. Any experience to share? Thanks!
-
Many schools nowadays are competitive.
Not just Tao nan, just because tn is a Gep centre.
Even neighborhood schools (ie. those non-gep centres) are getting competitive, if you have been reading a number of the respective non gep school’s thread, in this forum. Because every parent want the best, for their child.
Times have changed. Competition is everywhere !
not just confined to those few Gep centre.
So just stick to Tao nan.
Have faith in your child.
Believe in your child that he will Do his best. -
jenmun02:
Hi there, my son will be going to Tao Nan and I am worried about the stress of putting him in such a good school, eg is it a lot more stressful, workload, expectations etc. I'd love to think that my son is great in his studies but he is really just an average kid. Happy and cheerful and didn't quite learn reading until about 5 and Chinese speech n reading only picked up at 5. I am worried that he may not be able to handle a school that is known to have good academic results. To all current Tao Nan parents, is it stressful there? Will the child be asked to move out if he can't catch up. I want my child to grow up happy so I am not sure if it is very tough i Tao Nan....versus a neighbourhood school near my house. Any experience to share? Thanks!
P1 and p2 no issue one....not stressful so far for my going to p3 boy. Let's take things one step and dun worry too much. Just make sure he has good foundation for the two years...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login