Count Your Blessings
-
It was in this thread that I first found out vks2010 was gone.
My first fear was ..... Gone forever??? (Gotta wash my mouth
)
Well, the blessing I'm counting now is vks2010 is still alive & kicking (maybe cursing & swearing also :rotflmao: )

-
Well, u prolly can still catch him jogging around coronation/holland area if I remember correctly.

-
Nebbermind:
Well, u prolly can still catch him jogging around coronation/holland area if I remember correctly.

ๅ๏ผ่ฟฝๅฐ้ฃ่พนๅปไผๅๅฐไปๅ๏ผ :rotflmao: oh, forget - cannot laugh... -
My blessings for these 2 weeks
1) I still have my gal.
2) my hubby gave me "mammoth" support and love during these 2 weeks.
3) I m feeling stronger each day. -
peapot:
:hugs:My blessings for these 2 weeks
1) I still have my gal.
2) my hubby gave me \"mammoth\" support and love during these 2 weeks.
3) I m feeling stronger each day. -
Nebbermind:
Well, u prolly can still catch him jogging around coronation/holland area if I remember correctly.

I only 'stalk' him online......read his postings ONI hor.
Besides, never seen his ๅบๅฑฑ็้ข็ฎ how to catch.....& keep calling him uncle, scarli younger than me
-
I wanna count my blessing too...
1. for having a loving and devoted hubby :love:
2. able to work at ease knowing my wonderful mum is taking good care of my 2 preschoolers
3. seeing the kids stay healthy and happy each day :xedfingers: -
iโm blessed cozโฆ
1. dd never fail to report what happen in school
2. iโm still in the payroll
3. alive and kicking -
I am blessed because..
1) I still have hair on my head :preen:
2) My teeth are still intact
3) Can still see my toes
-
peapot:
:hugs:My blessings for these 2 weeks
1) I still have my gal.
2) my hubby gave me \"mammoth\" support and love during these 2 weeks.
3) I m feeling stronger each day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login