Report/Fix Technical Issues with KiasuParents.com
-
ChiefKiasu:
ah, CKS, u r here, I am using google chrome on windows 2000 proverykiasu2010:
kena logged out many times liao since this morning, like somewhere suddenly got land mines...wrong click = log out...hope this post is lucky
Can you tell us if you are browsing on your Android or iPad? -
verykiasu2010:
ah, CKS, u r here, I am using google chrome on windows 2000 pro[/quote]That is very strange. Can you try to log out, clear all your browser cookies and content, and log in again? I'm using Chrome on both Win7 and Mac machines and I have never encountered that before.ChiefKiasu:
[quote=\"verykiasu2010\"]kena logged out many times liao since this morning, like somewhere suddenly got land mines...wrong click = log out...hope this post is lucky
Can you tell us if you are browsing on your Android or iPad?
Were you browsing the Portal or the Forum when you get logged out? -
Chief,
the log out happened at both locations…strange -
I had the same experience as well twice this week.
-
I just kena log out about 5 minutes ago…
-
sometimes when i tried to do a post reply, i get logged out.
-
poppy15:
sometimes when i tried to do a post reply, i get logged out.
I only had this problem so many times (about 10 - 15 times) during the iPad auction. Luckily was not playing to win
otherwise sure gone case...err.. not that I could afford it la :scared:
-
RRMummy:
that one i also kenna... same here, luckily not doing actual bidding, else.... :faint:poppy15:
sometimes when i tried to do a post reply, i get logged out.
I only had this problem so many times (about 10 - 15 times) during the iPad auction. Luckily was not playing to win
otherwise sure gone case...err.. not that I could afford it la :scared:
but its this few days i encounter this problem of being logged out...again... :rant: -
Yah, i get that too. Sometimes i already replied to the message then
along comes the notification. :lol: But it's not a biggie so i didn't tink
to tell.
-
Hehee.. better late than never?

I usually just click messages each time i'm logged in.
Especially since this new upgrade where sometimes
there is no indication or late notification of msgs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login