Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Bukit Timah] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    2.6k Posts 324 Posters 1.2m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R Offline
      rgps888
      last edited by

      Juanthedragon:
      To secure a place in these schools, be a PV or GRL ...

      Juan I'm just guessing this year is not your year yet...

      ballot under 1km for P2B is coming next year, I can predict now !

      so brace yourself..

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • K Offline
        KSP
        last edited by

        rgps888:
        Juanthedragon:

        To secure a place in these schools, be a PV or GRL ...


        Juan I'm just guessing this year is not your year yet...

        ballot under 1km for P2B is coming next year, I can predict now !

        so brace yourself..

        I'm really not surprised to see that with so many smart parents here.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • janet88J Offline
          janet88
          last edited by

          Yes, balloting within 1km at 2B will happen. Those staying out of 2km will not stand a chance to go for ballot. Being a PV is insufficient. What’s next ?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            BigDevil
            last edited by

            i3mum:
            Heard she is PV in NYPS:


            http://www.asiaone.com/News/Education/Story/A1Story20090423-137060.html

            Another friend of mine, her kids are in NYPS, told me that she sang in one of the events too.
            The 2009 article said her son was 5yo then. So shouldn't she be registering this year?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • R Offline
              rgps888
              last edited by

              Impossible to talk to Mrs Yue. She’s been meeting whole day.


              And this is what I just found out from the school.

              For RGPS ballot, there are 10 PRs and 55 SCs.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                tingting2424
                last edited by

                Why oh why does it keeps poping in my mind dat zoe’s son was born in 04? Is my memory really failing me?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  i3mum
                  last edited by

                  –

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    Luanee
                    last edited by

                    rgps888:
                    Juanthedragon:

                    To secure a place in these schools, be a PV or GRL ...


                    Juan I'm just guessing this year is not your year yet...

                    ballot under 1km for P2B is coming next year, I can predict now !

                    so brace yourself..

                    I'm guessing the school will reduce the PV intake soon...

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      i3mum
                      last edited by

                      I guess for next year registration will be too late to reduce, cos the parents should have already started to PV. Maybe from next year PV intake onwards.

                      Luanee:


                      I'm guessing the school will reduce the PV intake soon...

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • L Offline
                        Luanee
                        last edited by

                        i3mum:
                        I guess for next year registration will be too late to reduce, cos the parents should have already started to PV. Maybe from next year PV intake onwards.
                        Luanee:



                        I'm guessing the school will reduce the PV intake soon...

                        Yeah, next year's ones are surely too late, but they can do so for subsequent ones... like HPPS, it has reduced its PV intake so much, 17 places were rolled over from 2B to 2C this year, and they will be balloting for 1-2 km instead of within 1km for previous years.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 110
                        • 111
                        • 112
                        • 113
                        • 114
                        • 261
                        • 262
                        • 112 / 262
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy