Anderson Primary
-
Hi parents, nice to meet u all here!
my ds is going to start his primary education in Anderson.
he is in P1.7, any of ur child in the same class? -
mashy:
Oh yes. Definitely if we can help it. We usually do this early but didn't have the time. Next time will probably try online through Pacific or Popular.
Next time go during the nov period. I was there in nov and no queues at all. Going in was a breeze and parking is available. As for carrying heavy books, past experience has taught me to bring my shopping cart. I brought along my marketing cart and put them in it. Easy peasy.
So lesson is, don't go so last minute. -
Hi anyone applying for the PV programme at Anderson Primary this year.How do we know what tasks will be assigned to us?
From the past P1 registration history, it seems that PV is guaranteed a place at Anderson Pri. It is true? sorry I really cant figure out the P1 registration history results. -
stylestarzz:
I understand that being a PV will not necessary guarantee you a place in the school. It all depends on demand & supply. Balloting scenario could happen to a school where demand exceed supply.Hi anyone applying for the PV programme at Anderson Primary this year.How do we know what tasks will be assigned to us?
From the past P1 registration history, it seems that PV is guaranteed a place at Anderson Pri. It is true? sorry I really cant figure out the P1 registration history results. -
Hi to all parents of Anderson primary,
I understand Anderson Pri offer golf for CCA. May I know if these junior golfers play this sport competitively? Any advantage for students who are already learning golf outside school? Many thanks! -
Breez:
I have browsed thr' Anderson Primary website but i do not see golf as one of the CCA. :scratchhead:Hi to all parents of Anderson primary,
I understand Anderson Pri offer golf for CCA. May I know if these junior golfers play this sport competitively? Any advantage for students who are already learning golf outside school? Many thanks! -
Yes, they do provide for P3 onwards.
-
dear aps parents,
I am some enquiries about the school:
1) the workload of the kids during P1
2) how do they orient the p1s
3) are they single session in 2016? And what is their session timing like (start and end school timing)
4) will they be moving back to the original campus by 2016?
5) do they have open house? -
tahoo:
No.dear aps parents,
I am some enquiries about the school:
1) the workload of the kids during P1
it's honeymoon period, so not much work.
2) how do they orient the p1s
been changing over the years, so can't tell you. It could be different for 2016 since it's back to orig campus.
3) are they single session in 2016? And what is their session timing like (start and end school timing)
Supposed to be. Timing may change since it was double session all the while. We can't tell you something that we don't know.
4) will they be moving back to the original campus by 2016?
Yes.
5) do they have open house? -
Hi parents,
does anyone know if CA1 & CA2 results carry any weightage towards the overall?
Thanks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login