Catholic High (Primary)
-
Hi
I am a newbie both to Kiasuparents and to CHS. However, I am lost in this thread. As both primary and secondary school discussions can be found here and it is difficult to track discussion regarding to secondary only. Do we have a dedicated thread just for secondary?
Thanks. -
newcomer77:
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5830&start=580Hi
I am a newbie both to Kiasuparents and to CHS. However, I am lost in this thread. As both primary and secondary school discussions can be found here and it is difficult to track discussion regarding to secondary only. Do we have a dedicated thread just for secondary?
Thanks. -
Can anyone advise how’s the workload for p4?
-
May I know if CCA is compulsory for primary 4?
-
Hi Canvas
You have pm.
-
does anyone know whether CHS school bookshop sell the onsponge math series of assessment books ? thank you !
-
Dear Parents: my son has a few hamster want to give away, if you want your kids to have a pet to take care pls PM me…
-
Hi anyone has any idea where to sew the name tag on the PE T-shirt? Thanks!
-
I think I accidentally threw away my boy’s new school tie…
What will happen if my boy does not wear a tie on Monday? The school bookshop only opens at 9am.
Will Gen Office have spare ties to lend? -
I don’t think the school is very strict about it. Maybe you can let him wear PE t shirt instead on Monday…
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login