CHIJ (Kellock)
-
Ariel Low:
Thanks Titank! I will definitely put her on sch bus but just worried that if she needs to stay back, there is no sch bus. I will check out the bus stop

The school bus do cater to those students that require to stay back in the afternoon. You just have to pay like $30 to $50 extra for the transportation. Therefore solved your problems. :rahrah: -
Ivy Teo:
The school bus do cater to those students that require to stay back in the afternoon. You just have to pay like $30 to $50 extra for the transportation. Therefore solved your problems.Hi,
What if my girl cannot attend the extra coaching? As no one can bring her to the school.
Thanks
Ivy -
Thanks Titank!
-
For the orientation on 9 Nov, its starts at 8am, does anyone know what time it will end as I am wondering if I should take half day leave.
-
No idea. Guess got to call the school to check.
-
titank:
The school bus do cater to those students that require to stay back in the afternoon. You just have to pay like $30 to $50 extra for the transportation. Therefore solved your problems.
Thanks titank. -
Can I ask…
What normally happens during orientation day? When do we need to buy uniforms n text books? -
BB:
Which school are you asking for? Different schools have different programs for the day.Can I ask..
What normally happens during orientation day? When do we need to buy uniforms n text books? -
Anymore DD’s going to Kellock 2013 -P1?
Pm me, we are organizing a pre meet up… -
qms:
Which school are you asking for? Different schools have different programs for the day.
Ohhh..
CHIJ Kellock?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login