Radin Mas Primary
-
titank:
Understand that the P1 & P2 would be dismiss at 1.30pm (Monday to Thursday), they have to wait together with the P3 to P6 which dismiss at 2pm in which the bus would depart.
I heard that too but last week, but it din happen to my DS last Thurs who is in P2.
And I din receive any calls/notice from the bus operator. If that is true, the bus operator has to tell us...
I understood fr my DS1 that he had to wait till ard 230pm on Thurs before boarding the bus cos his bus is not back from earlier trip. so, he and friends hang around the canteen.
Last Fri, all dismissed the same time so no problem. -
It is true that the lower primary has to wait for the upper primary students. There is only one trip as far as I know. Not enough turn around time for the bus operators to make 2 trips.
-
KiddyLow:
It is true that the lower primary has to wait for the upper primary students. There is only one trip as far as I know. Not enough turn around time for the bus operators to make 2 trips.
I was at the school earlier on. Saw buses leaving the school at 1.45 pm, presumably to send the P1s and P2s home. -
qms:
Y'day, my DS2 came back before 2pm while my DS1 came back aft 2pm+. And they took the same bus but different timings.KiddyLow:
It is true that the lower primary has to wait for the upper primary students. There is only one trip as far as I know. Not enough turn around time for the bus operators to make 2 trips.
I was at the school earlier on. Saw buses leaving the school at 1.45 pm, presumably to send the P1s and P2s home.
Perhaps, their bus fetches kids 2 times while other buses consol to 1 trip.... -
Wow, able to reach home b4 2pm is very good? U r staying nearby? My DS arrived at grandma’s place at 225pm. He was assigned to a different bus so earlier…
-
KiddyLow:
Wow, able to reach home b4 2pm is very good? U r staying nearby? My DS arrived at grandma's place at 225pm. He was assigned to a different bus so earlier..
I suppose 2.25 pm is more acceptable. So, is this re-assignment to another bus permanent?
Does your son take the school bus to school, too? What time does the bus pick your son up in the morning? -
I suppose reassignment is permanent. Morning bus pickup at 745am.
-
To reach home before 2pm is early. My ds school bus only dropped him off at 250pm yesterday and I am still waiting for him now. Sigh…
-
KiddyLow:
I suppose reassignment is permanent. Morning bus pickup at 745am.
School curriculum start time is 7.45am, and the bus only come to pick your son up at 7.45am?
He will be late every morning in this case? :nailbite: -
Ops, its 645am
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login