Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Radin Mas Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    4.3k Posts 92 Posters 1.1m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      titank
      last edited by

      Hi All,


      Any idea where can get the Adobe Photoshop CS3 & the Tab Manga 3.1?
      My DS would like to practise at home so wonrder where can I ibuy the program. Whether the school can give us a copy of the CD?

      Anyone know the teacher in charge of IT or Digital Art so that I can find out more information.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • P Offline
        preggie
        last edited by

        blue-march:
        preggie:

        issit the same J? coz there are a few kids with names starting with J. haha


        wah.. our dds not bad ah... can make friends from next door somemore! haha

        Haha, it's simple cos when I asked her who's playing the cat in 1H, she mentioned yr dd so I know lor...paiseh, my dd is a very kapo girl :oops:(like the mum) and she knows quite a few friends from other classes as they hang and mix around during recess time.

        By the way, my dd commented that yr dd is a pretty but a bit quiet girl, i don't know is it true that she's quiet but at least she gets to play the 'meow' πŸ˜„

        you must be a proud mother :love:

        haha.. pretty? hmm..... not many pple will say that she's pretty leh :oops:

        My dd is quite a loner. I'm always asking the teacher if she can get along with her classmates.

        Did you all receive a notice abt same tests or something that will contribute to 30% of their coursework for the year? So it's like SA1?

        Any tips on how to prepare the kid for it?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • P Offline
          preggie
          last edited by

          titank:
          Hi All,


          Any idea where can get the Adobe Photoshop CS3 & the Tab Manga 3.1?
          My DS would like to practise at home so wonrder where can I ibuy the program. Whether the school can give us a copy of the CD?

          Anyone know the teacher in charge of IT or Digital Art so that I can find out more information.
          The teacher in charge is called Ms Chan. I think she's an adjunct teacher

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • T Offline
            titank
            last edited by

            Ms Chan? Maybe would check out from the school what is the email contact!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              monmon31
              last edited by

              [quote]Hi All,


              Any idea where can get the Adobe Photoshop CS3 & the Tab Manga 3.1?
              My DS would like to practise at home so wonrder where can I ibuy the program. Whether the school can give us a copy of the CD?[/quote]Wow, your child is so advanced. My DS never even ask or say anything more about the Manga Drawing lessons. Will hv to check with him again. :shock:
              [quote]Anyone know the teacher in charge of IT or Digital Art so that I can find out more information[/quote]Please do share her email/contact with us once you have it. Thanks! 😎

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                monmon31
                last edited by

                I wonder if they have had their tests today. Has any of kids had the review already ? Stressful for the parents as well as the kids…

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • qmsQ Offline
                  qms
                  last edited by

                  famangelina31:
                  I wonder if they have had their tests today. Has any of kids had the review already ? Stressful for the parents as well as the kids....

                  Hi famangelina31!

                  My son seemed to indicate that he would have a test today. We shall see.

                  I heard that your son's results are not that bad leh. Why are you so worried? Have more confidence in him! :rahrah:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    monmon31
                    last edited by

                    [quote]I heard that your son's results are not that bad leh. Why are you so worried? Have more confidence in him! :rahrah:[/quote]
                    perhaps that was the one and only time 😞

                    Had to drill him like crazy...it's like i am the one studying for the review.

                    BTW, I heard the best class in the P2 cohort is actually 2I and not what i was expecting the 2A class.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • qmsQ Offline
                      qms
                      last edited by

                      famangelina31:
                      BTW, I heard the best class in the P2 cohort is actually 2I and not what i was expecting the 2A class.

                      Yes. For P3, the best class is 3N (if I remember correctly), and the second best class is 3A2. So, 3A1 is actually not the best class.

                      I guess the school doesn't want to affect the morale of the students too much amidst the streaming.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        titank
                        last edited by

                        famangelina31:
                        [quote]I heard that your son's results are not that bad leh. Why are you so worried? Have more confidence in him! :rahrah:

                        perhaps that was the one and only time 😞

                        Had to drill him like crazy...it's like i am the one studying for the review.

                        BTW, I heard the best class in the P2 cohort is actually 2I and not what i was expecting the 2A class.[/quote]Oh 2I is the best class? Thought normally best class would be like 2A, 2B, 2C where at the rear would be the worst class?

                        Yes my boy also indicated that this week is the test.Guess it would be 10% for this round. Think the most tough would be at the SA2 where it take up 70% of the weightage.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 52
                        • 53
                        • 54
                        • 55
                        • 56
                        • 430
                        • 431
                        • 54 / 431
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OLCTO
                        OLCT
                        WordWizardsW
                        WordWizards

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy