Unity Primary
-
verykiasu2010:
Not to worry. Judging by some comments posted here, mabbe next time some mummy is gonna to tell some generals off for the 'ridiculous rule' of making her son get crew-cut and wearing uniform during parades.many rules in SAF very ridiculous, and many of the penal code provisions also tsk tsk tsk
I hope people will tell the SAF generals and the judges about it ...... please
Mabbe next time during NDP, we can see pony-tailed commandoes marching in PT kit instead. Rules are made by people mah. Muahaha! -
verykiasu2010:
it will be teacher's fault for not notifying the parents / kids
Dnls_mum:
Errrrhhhh.....why u think there's soooo many complaints about hardly any good teachers left, cannot hire enough teacher etc.
:rotflmao:
Like that teacher no win....no wonder not enough teachers in Singapore
:rotflmao:
Along the way many good teachers all kena complained & chase away liao.
-
BeContented:
As long as the parents are able to continue to provide the sheltered life for their kids into adulthood and beyond, then they should have nothing to worry about wat. :evil:Last time, only need principal to mediate. Now, also no give face to principal. Complain principal not enough, must MOE. Now lagi better, small small matter go right up to mata. Totally no respect, ζζε€§ mentality. Like very shiok. :slapshead:
Dunno what kind of next generation are we bringing up. Look around & it's really scary to see so many spoilt kids & parents around :scared: -
verykiasu2010:
it will be teacher's fault for not notifying the parents / kids
To be fair, the rule about ensuring hair is kept tidy and neat at all times have already been stated in the school handbook/diary and the pupils should have been aware of it from Day One in school. Six years in school and parents still need to be notified of the rule? :slapshead: -
no wonder we have army boys having maids carrying their backpack
this is the day -
FQW:
As long as the parents are able to continue to provide the sheltered life for their kids into adulthood and beyond, then they should have nothing to worry about wat. :evil:
No worry, no worry, Mdm Ong is the rich woman in Choa Chu Kang, don't play play... -
tutor_ng:
Exactly my sentiments! In fact, I don't even need to look at the rules to understand what is expected (the hair for school children). I old school de, I know and will ensure my boy will spot acceptable (by school) short and neat hair when he goes to pri one.
To be fair, the rule about ensuring hair is kept tidy and neat at all times have already been stated in the school handbook/diary and the pupils should have been aware of it from Day One in school. Six years in school and parents still need to be notified of the rule? :slapshead:
Don't need teacher to turn Edward scissorhand, I will personally chop his fringe/side burn/ whatever myself if need be before teacher even act on it :mad:
To have the teacher remind me that my child needs a hair cut is like telling me I have not done a proper job as a mother. Cannot let that happen to me.... -
I honestly don't think parents would want their kids to jeopardize the psle exam.
The mom is definitely kan cheong about the exam, sent son for hair cut 5 days earlier. What if the hairstyle was one the boy has been sporting all the while n no one fuss over it till that then?
Both parties over reacted....
The article in st said all students were warned about having long hair...but other papers published more info like a warning letter was given to madam ong's son.....
If only read one papers, die die, incomplete info so wrong view. -
caroline3sg:
I don't side the teacher. They have no right to touch our kids. My son's teacher (not unity pri) also told him to have his hair cut and I told her off. Another time another teacher told him cannot wear PE attire during exams. I also told her off. Ridiculous sch rules.
:yikes: -
GLORYmum:
caroline3sg:
I don't side the teacher. They have no right to touch our kids. My son's teacher (not unity pri) also told him to have his hair cut and I told her off. Another time another teacher told him cannot wear PE attire during exams. I also told her off. Ridiculous sch rules.
:yikes:
Haha, GLORYmum, I like your response:- :yikes:
But when I recommended homeschool, chief gave me red ink.... :lightrod:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login