Unity Primary
-
Belinda Cheng infamous liao.
PS. The boy had a nice hair cut before exams. -
Ms Cheng is a good teacher. she was my DD’s form teacher. she really cares about her students.
-
I don’t side the teacher. They have no right to touch our kids. My son’s teacher (not unity pri) also told him to have his hair cut and I told her off. Another time another teacher told him cannot wear PE attire during exams. I also told her off. Ridiculous sch rules.
-
Then I think you have failed to impart the correct values to your kids. There are rules anywhere you go. Correct decorum is important and should be adhered to. Maybe you can try telling SAF off before they cut your son’s hair when he enlists. Ridiculous expectations.
-
Rafe83:
Then I think you have failed to impart the correct values to your kids. There are rules anywhere you go. Correct decorum is important and should be adhered to. Maybe you can try telling SAF off before they cut your son's hair when he enlists. Ridiculous expectations.
Well said!!! -
Rafe83:
Then I think you have failed to impart the correct values to your kids. There are rules anywhere you go. Correct decorum is important and should be adhered to. Maybe you can try telling SAF off before they cut your son's hair when he enlists. Ridiculous expectations.
Every teacher is a good teacher! I believe they have their reason for doing so.
I believe she is a good teacher as she still remind the boy to cut his hair before his oral, I bought my gal for a hair cut before her show and tell. -
Too rule abiding. Sounds familiar? Rules are made by people. Different people have different yardsticks. Whether I impart correct values or not, not up to you to judge.
-
The teacher has right intention, that is to let the kid look good in front of the tester. The only thing she did wrong is to cut it and doing it during the last hour of PSLE oral. The parent on the other hand, only concerned about the $60 hair cut. The teacher could jolly well let the kid get his marks deducted and not got herself into so much trouble. Sometimes, parents are too self-centred and "concerned" only to their own kid, little to know that whatever way they are reacting now will cause implication to their kid’s behaviour in future.
-
many rules in SAF very ridiculous, and many of the penal code provisions also tsk tsk tsk
I hope people will tell the SAF generals and the judges about it … please -
verykiasu2010:
Yup yup I agreemany rules in SAF very ridiculous, and many of the penal code provisions also tsk tsk tsk
I hope people will tell the SAF generals and the judges about it ...... please
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login