Pei Tong Primary
-
PK mum:
My girl is at P1 this year too. So far so good. She is happy everyday.Hello
Am new here, my girl will be P1 in 2011 @ Pei Tong. Any mother out there?? -
ANGEL2011:
My girl is at P1 this year too. So far so good. She is happy everyday.
Hi Angel
Can I knw which class your girl is in? Mayb they can be friends...
-
She is in 1F,how about yours?
-
jumping_gene:
does anyone have experience with the ananias basc?
I also want to know what is \"anania basc\"? :frustrated: -
hi Mummyo,
my twin boys are in 1G, so far so good, they are enjoying and able to get up early for school.
All P1 classrooms have been upgraded to \"Future Classrooms\" starting this year, my boys were very impressed and excitedly told me about their classroom configurations.
Their VP told us during the 1st parents workshop to \" enjoy your child \" and leave the enrichment and tuition stuff to the school. I was surprised it came from their VP considering the academic demands and ranking requirements of MOE, because of this statement, i knew this is the right school for my boys.
Their form teacher is very dedicated, shown in his marking and comments on the boys’ homework. They just got their report books today, assessments are very accurate with detailed feedback for each child. I am pleasantly surprised as PT was my last choice after being rejected PV by PH, asked to redraw by FF and balloted out by CT...
I am not a regular here, however with this PT parents community, I drop by more often
Am looking for after school care for by boys and chance upon this site...still searching..
Cheers -
hi parents,
does anyone knows if joining in at primary 4 next year would be a problem for someone shifting into Clementi area end of this year?
what are the odds?
thanks. -
Oh…finally this thread is alive again…
Maranatha, think it shouldn’t be a problem to put your kid to the school. But, it always good to check it out first… -
Hi,
Any feedback on this school? Appreciate any sharing -
My daughter is in 1F. It seems that hard to get touch with other parents. She takes school bus everyday. Maybe that is the reason we have no chance to meet with other parents.
-
Hi Angel2011, my son also gg to Pei Tong next yr. May I know if there are alot of homework? Any idea which class has the best form teacher? I find that if the class is blessed with a good teacher, it really does make a great difference. Which CCA is PT strong in? I heard PT also give out star pupil badge, master reader badge and certificates for students who does well in math, dictation test etc. Is this practice across the PT or depend on class teacher?
Sorry for so many questions…thanks!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login