Pei Tong Primary
-
As for the student care services, they(peitong) hve it…but nt sure how much…
maybe whoever keen, can give them a call to check… -
Heyya amyamy, can we expect to see a
brief introduction of yourself at our newbies
thread?
Let our community welcome
you properly with your entry into our humble
abode.. For quick access, you can click at the
blue link here > http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewforum.php?f=28 -
I heard the one in Pei Tong only for Single Parent / low income family. So cant reg my daughter there. Hv 1 nxt to my block. But hope to find a better one. I will prob look for 1 slightly further away as my son is in child care. So, hope bro & sis can be in the same school / nearby - easier for me to pick them up.
Thanks for the info pertaining to the school. May I know what’s CA & SA? -
Mama Windy:
hi mamawindy,
Thanks for the info pertaining to the school. May I know what's CA & SA?
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3576&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
-
thanks jedamum for clarying my doubt… I’m new to Sg education system…
-
Mama Windy:
I heard the one in Pei Tong only for Single Parent / low income family. So cant reg my daughter there. Hv 1 nxt to my block. But hope to find a better one. I will prob look for 1 slightly further away as my son is in child care. So, hope bro & sis can be in the same school / nearby - easier for me to pick them up.
HI,
Heard there is one BASC in the Clementi Community Centre (3rd), which is not to far from PT, call CC to find out their contact number.
That is all I can help! Thk U! -
Mama Windy,
mm...sori, nt too sure tat's for which type to family...just know they do hve the service... pai seh :oops:
may i know which childcare u girl is in?? mayb can keep alook out for u... -
Hi Amyamy,
I’ve yet to decide which child care I will reg my son into. Just came bk from a walk thru Ave 4 & 5, saw 2 banners pertaining to My First Skool with child care & BASC. Walked around blk 375 & 339 - nothing of such.
Most prob will visit Ulu Pandan CC to chk out Little Skool Hse. They hv child care + basc which is my ideal. -
oh…din’t know there is BASC at Ulu Pandan CC…btw, where do u work?? I know there is BASC in MMI near the HP there…out of sudden, forget the name…if u want, maybe i can lookout for u??
-
Within this wk I've checked out 2 BASC... I was very impressive & clean - Little Skool Hse @ Ulu Pandan CC. Cost $350/mth. It's with a child care. Now would be the cost of the school bus to get my daughter there. They seemed to be more pro & more open to parents bringing in private tutor if we want / we could sign up our kid for courses at the CC & the BASC teacher will take them there at the specified time.
Just visited Little Professor in Clementi Central Blk 443 - not impressive as compared to what I see in the website. What put me off were: 1) the toilet cum bathroom where the kids will shower & do their biz. Kind of dirty & there's only 1 for say.. abt 30 kids. I asked if they will allow kid to nap.. they yes if they finish their work... & asked where? on the desk where they will eat & do their work. Meaning that my poor daughter will prob be sitting on the same chair & use the same table for eating, homework & sit on the chair & put her hand on the table to sleep... cost is not cheap. $300..
The environment of the BASC in Clementi Student Care seems to be better. Cost $250. Add'l $10.wk for school hols.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login