Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Maha Bodhi

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    3.1k Posts 303 Posters 949.7k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F Offline
      FantasyLandDreams
      last edited by

      ciheal:
      Always been there

      :thankyou:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • D Offline
        Dongyun
        last edited by

        hi does anyone has a good recommendation for student care around the school?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          bunnybluey
          last edited by

          Any forum member with child in 3I next year? Pls pm me if you are and will like to come together to form a watsapp chat grp for parents with child in 3I for yr 2016. Thanks.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • lostbunnyL Offline
            lostbunny
            last edited by

            leyingamanda:
            Anyone have any idea of P5 banding n if there are any top class etc?

            There are 2 top classes in p5 n 6 (I and I). I suspect banding is based on English and Science results as there is Math and Chinese banding in p5. However, I am unable to confirm this as one teacher told my friend that it is based on EL, MA and Sci results. P5 n 6 same class except for students in 5A who will move out to other classes in p6 if they are not doing foundation and students who are doing foundation subjects will go into 6A.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • L Offline
              leyingamanda
              last edited by

              lostbunny:
              leyingamanda:

              Anyone have any idea of P5 banding n if there are any top class etc?


              There are 2 top classes in p5 n 6 (I and I). I suspect banding is based on English and Science results as there is Math and Chinese banding in p5. However, I am unable to confirm this as one teacher told my friend that it is based on EL, MA and Sci results. P5 n 6 same class except for students in 5A who will move out to other classes in p6 if they are not doing foundation and students who are doing foundation subjects will go into 6A.[/quot



              Was told by on3 of the p4 teacher the 2 top P5 class (I n J) is based on overall except chinese. Maths is banded for other classes other then 5 I n J.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • lostbunnyL Offline
                lostbunny
                last edited by

                leyingamanda:
                lostbunny:

                [quote=\"leyingamanda\"]Anyone have any idea of P5 banding n if there are any top class etc?


                There are 2 top classes in p5 n 6 (I and I). I suspect banding is based on English and Science results as there is Math and Chinese banding in p5. However, I am unable to confirm this as one teacher told my friend that it is based on EL, MA and Sci results. P5 n 6 same class except for students in 5A who will move out to other classes in p6 if they are not doing foundation and students who are doing foundation subjects will go into 6A.[/quot



                Was told by on3 of the p4 teacher the 2 top P5 class (I n J) is based on overall except chinese. Maths is banded for other classes other then 5 I n J.[/quote]Oh.. So change again from my DS1's time which is 2 years ago.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • lostbunnyL Offline
                  lostbunny
                  last edited by

                  Dongyun:
                  hi does anyone has a good recommendation for student care around the school?

                  My kids do not attend student care but I have heard from friends that Bao Ta (which is above Giant) is good.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    leyingamanda
                    last edited by

                    There are infact 3 top classes. 5H too. Bit 5H is from the normal stream of p4 who also did well.

                    5I n 5J is from 4I students

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • L Offline
                      leyingamanda
                      last edited by

                      leyingamanda:
                      There are infact 3 top classes. 5H too. Bit 5H is from the normal stream of p4 who also did well.

                      5I n 5J is from 4I students

                      There is no best class among 5I n 5J cos the students are seperated according to register numbers. Alternate. Correct me if i am wrong.
                      i heard from the teacher and students.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • phtthpP Offline
                        phtthp
                        last edited by

                        for past 3 years (PSLE 2012 to 2014) :

                        for each year / batch, roughly how many students enter Hwa Chong / Nanyang Girls High, or RI/ RGS Secondary, via T-score / DSA ?

                        for the girls :
                        more end up in Dunman High, or in Nanyang Girls High ?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 277
                        • 278
                        • 279
                        • 280
                        • 281
                        • 312
                        • 313
                        • 279 / 313
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy