Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Maha Bodhi

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    3.1k Posts 303 Posters 950.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • V Offline
      vince_09
      last edited by

      There a few student care centres near maha bodhi, do you have any to recommend? I’m looking at one that caters to all level (P1 to P6).


      What your thoughts on student centers that caters only for lower primary? Does this imply that upper primary time would mainly be spend on CCA and activities provided by the MBS?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • J Offline
        Jcadong5
        last edited by

        looks like im going to phase 2c (sc, <1km)


        other schools are not that attractive: 0.1km eunos, 1.2km telok kurau, 1.6km st stephens

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • P Offline
          peachtan
          last edited by

          hi, can i check if there are any parents in the tanah merah area who sends their kids to Maha Bodhi. can u pls share how long is the sch bus journey, rough pick up time and typically any transport difficulties / long waits/ challenges in view of CCA/stay backs/remedial ? Many thanks.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            Samanthahsuhwihong.013753gmail.013753com
            last edited by

            hihi can i check if I can trouble any alumni here to help me endorse so that I can register as an alumni? Thank you!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • P Offline
              Peiliang
              last edited by

              https://chat.whatsapp.com/EzFbJoeEHHk6CrfmS88WyW


              This is the WA group that some existing P3 MBS parents were in with kids attending MBS P1 next year.

              Please feel free to join the group if your child has a confirmed place in 2022. There will be some old birds parents there that can advise if needed too.

              Thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • WeasleyAW Offline
                WeasleyA
                last edited by

                πŸ˜„ can PM me also your answer to this query? Thank you, I have exactly the same question πŸ™‚

                zac's mum\" post_id=\"1985623\" time=\"1594692113\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=1985623 time=1594692113 user_id=53606]
                DParents\" post_id=\"1985436\" time=\"1594566749\" user_id=\"186852:
                Hi, new parents here whom will be moving in to the new BTO beside the school. I know this topic has been briefly discussed a few times in this thread from 2012 to 2016; but would like to know if there are any newer experiences. Basically we're christians and would like to confirm few of the things discussed: Non-buddhist (1.) Students are not required to pray/bow down for religious purposes | (2.) Students can be excluded from the class during buddhist studies.
                Also, are there recent christian parents who have enrolled in and what are your views on it? And if not, what would you suggest on the alternatives? I'm not much concerned as I believe it can be agreed it is a good school and I believe education is important, but my wife has concerns over the religion aspect of it.
                Appreciate any insights and thanks in advance!
                Hi Dparents,

                I have sent u a private message. Please check your inbox πŸ˜‰[/quote]

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • zac's mumZ Offline
                  zac's mum
                  last edited by

                  Hi WeasleyA: sure, I have PM-ed you my answer.

                  WeasleyA\" post_id=\"2037780\" time=\"1631519466\" user_id=\"164014:
                  πŸ˜„ can PM me also your answer to this query? Thank you, I have exactly the same question πŸ™‚
                  zac's mum\" post_id=\"1985623\" time=\"1594692113\" user_id=\"53606:[quote=\"zac's mum\" post_id=1985623 time=1594692113 user_id=53606]

                  Hi, new parents here whom will be moving in to the new BTO beside the school. I know this topic has been briefly discussed a few times in this thread from 2012 to 2016; but would like to know if there are any newer experiences. Basically we're christians and would like to confirm few of the things discussed: Non-buddhist (1.) Students are not required to pray/bow down for religious purposes | (2.) Students can be excluded from the class during buddhist studies.
                  Also, are there recent christian parents who have enrolled in and what are your views on it? And if not, what would you suggest on the alternatives? I'm not much concerned as I believe it can be agreed it is a good school and I believe education is important, but my wife has concerns over the religion aspect of it.
                  Appreciate any insights and thanks in advance!

                  Hi Dparents,

                  I have sent u a private message. Please check your inbox πŸ˜‰

                  [/quote]

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • W Offline
                    Whenpigfly
                    last edited by

                    Hi, can existing students at MB share on your experience of the school culture, principal and Teachers?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • K Offline
                      Kan Cheong Spider
                      last edited by

                      Hi,


                      For parents who don’t mind hand-me-down girl uniforms and PE attires.
                      I have few sets to give away.

                      Pinafore - Size 32
                      Skirts - Size 24
                      PE T-shirts - Size 28
                      PE Shorts - Size 28/30 ( Elastic band changed this year)

                      Please pm me.

                      Thanks.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                        ChiefKiasu
                        last edited by

                        Kan Cheong Spider\" post_id=\"2043014\" time=\"1634720438\" user_id=\"77024:[quote=\"Kan Cheong Spider\" post_id=2043014 time=1634720438 user_id=77024]
                        Hi,

                        For parents who don't mind hand-me-down girl uniforms and PE attires.
                        I have few sets to give away.

                        Please pm me.

                        Thanks.[/quote]
                        Much appreciated! Maybe you can share the sizes (S, M, L) that are available.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 309
                        • 310
                        • 311
                        • 312
                        • 313
                        • 311 / 313
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        7

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy