Rulang Primary
-
RRMummy:
Hi RRMummy,Hi silverhorse,
Schedule received on Monday.
BTW, was your P1 informed on what will be tested for SS? I have zero idea, even for my p... :scratchhead:
Sorry to miss your message. October is a crazy month.
For the P1s, after today, one more paper to go ( yay).
For the P5s, Thursday!
I find that DS1 is very relaxed. He'd asked to drop English tuition for next year. So, I may consider it after looking at his SA2 results.
Am looking forward to the holidays! -
silverhorse:
silverhorse,Triple Js:
hi hi.. has any mommies heard of the upcoming reno work in Rulang? i think it's with effect from this holiday onwards... seems like the pm session kids will be affected. :faint:
Hi Triple Js,
( my 2 sons and I have the same initials- so we are triple Js too..)
No, have not heard about upcoming reno works at Rulang... arn't they \"expanding \" the school?
heard that the reno/expand work will be carried out more at noon, cos they do not want to affect the upper pri..
i'll be having 1 leaving this yr, another one going upper pri next yr, so not much impact on them
but a new one joining next yr :nailbite: -
Hello Mummies,
Anyone knows when will the reno complete?
I am afraid renovation will cause breeding ground for dengue. Really worried. Hope the NEA will check more regularly on the contractors. -
Parents, did you receive the stack of survey forms from your kiddos yesterday?
I think itβs a great tool to tell the school of what we think of their "services".
The downside was that I had to fill 2 sets ( one for my P5 and P1 boys each )β¦ -
Hi everyone
I am new and wish to make more parent friends from Rulang as my 3rd child will be going into Rulang next year. Looking forward to the orientation on the 9th. -
beary_hug:
Hi beary hug,Hi everyone
I am new and wish to make more parent friends from Rulang as my 3rd child will be going into Rulang next year. Looking forward to the orientation on the 9th.
mine too. she will be in 1A. yours? -
beary_hug:
Hi beary hug,Hi everyone
I am new and wish to make more parent friends from Rulang as my 3rd child will be going into Rulang next year. Looking forward to the orientation on the 9th.
mine too. she will be in 1A. yours? -
DS2 going to 1B.
-
My DD3 will b in 1F
-
Hi, I am new here and would like to get some advice from the parents who have the experience transferred their children to RL. I just submitted application form for my gal to transfer to RL next year P4. (Is it a bit late?) Currently she is a top student in another school. I would like to know when we can be informed about the outcome for the transfer. Do we need to call the general office to check? Will a top student have a higher chance to be accepted by RL or we need to live nearby (<2km)? Thank you for advice.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login