Ngee Ann Primary
-
He said while the class waiting for weighting, out of sudden the classmate just beat him up. Luckily another classmate saw and say stop it. My son say the shoe dirt on his face and his friend as him to clean up his face. I so pissed off listen to this.
-
hhnien:
He said while the class waiting for weighting, out of sudden the classmate just beat him up. Luckily another classmate saw and say stop it. My son say the shoe dirt on his face and his friend as him to clean up his face. I so pissed off listen to this.
this is bad, yes, i think you shld raise this up to the form teacher
tell DS to stay away from that classmate in future.
Glad your DS is willing to tell you abt the happenings in school, some kids kept eveything to themselves and suffer in silent.my DS is one of them :sad: -
hi,
checking from Ngee Ann parents whose kids are P3 and above
DS is in P4 this yr and the school engage pte teacher from Neuro math to teach the students at a discounted price.
i know there have a centre at roxy sq but the charges were really high.
would like to have some feedback abt this centre and teachers
i understand that they teaches heuritic maths and from the letter given by them to parents, i read thru it and do find that useful.
but i would still love to get some feedback from KSP first
thks -
Hi all, gosh… I got so mad w ds… 1st the health Ed book went missing and I has to go popular to grab him a book… Got home and realize that the math test book also missing… Asked if he passed the textbook up, he say dunno… Ask where is health Ed book, he also say dunno… He complained his tooth hurts… I say tomorrow go dentist, he also say dunno… eyes roll
-
Hi all,
I've got a boy in P1 Unity
I was looking at the timetable, what is ASB? All these abbreviations need a while to get used to.
Mrs Kiasu, could the teacher have kept the Health Ed book? DS says his was kept by the teacher so that they don't have to bring it back and forth. Maybe write a note to the teacher to check? -
:scratchhead: My girl is in P1 Love but i dont see any ASB in the timetable.
Dont tell me different things are taught to different class. -
Myeo, he has ASB during the first period on wed. I was trying to match the abbreviations in the timetable with all the subjects listed in the diary. Just can’t figure what ASB is.
-
keiko:
Myeo, he has ASB during the first period on wed. I was trying to match the abbreviations in the timetable with all the subjects listed in the diary. Just can't figure what ASB is.
I think i know what it means then. Assembly cos mine says so
Why does the teacher use abbreviations like this and then leave it for the parents to figure out? -
Ahhh… Thanks Myeo.
If they want to use abbreviations so as to fit everything into the small table. At least they should provide a separate legend to explain the abbreviations. Thank goodness for alternative sources like this forum! -
Oh dear, no one can guess what is ASB because it is not widely used unlike pte ltd etc. By the way, when you comment on child’s handbook, do you get any response from teacher as basic as "noted"? I didn’t receive any feedback although I query on some points in the handbook written by ds.
Now they have subscription for Chinese reading program, please advise whether you will be handing the $ directly or via kid?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login